Group wants ex-building chief's permi...

Group wants ex-building chief's permits denied -

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 17, 2007, titled Group wants ex-building chief's permits denied -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A homeowners association is asking the Hempstead Zoning Board to deny variances sought by former building commissioner John Loeffel, citing his illegal home renovations as a blatant disregard of the law he was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

poor person

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2007
make him tear it down he is a slob that took advantage and thought he got away with it he should have been fired with no pension come on all taxpayers he was pd with your money or are you mailing him checks as you feel sorry for him
Grumpy

AOL

#3 Nov 18, 2007
ick wrote:
"which adversely affect the neighborhood and undermine the original intention of the builder of Levittown."
Are they kidding? That place is a dump, and the people there obviously are as bad as the architecture. In a subdivision of mediocrity - mediocre people.
Coming from you Levittowners are scared. Where are you from Incest village.
Grumpy

AOL

#4 Nov 18, 2007
Seriously though the article states " Deny any variances which adversley affect the neighborhood and undermine the original intention of the builder of Levittown". First you have to understand that the LPOA are a bunch of busy bodies that have nothing better to do than bitch everyday about someone or something. Second what are they talking about original intentions. Levitt had all homeowners sign a contract saying they could never have a fence or a shed and many other items. The original intention also was no Blacks or minorities allowed. Oh I see thats what theLPOA is talking about.
George

Gilbertsville, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2007
Wow, sounds like the Villagers are chasing down Frankenstein, or the Village Idiot!
George

Gilbertsville, NY

#6 Nov 18, 2007
Grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you Levittowners are scared. Where are you from Incest village.
Incest in Patchogue, say it isn't so, They should give the poor guy a break, He removed his shed, he removed his stairs and the deck, sheit, they know dam well he cannot pull on a rope to scale up the wall to get into the Apartment, there are serious strong health issues here! You know what I mean! How the hell are yuh, Grumpy??
LIFETIME

AOL

#7 Nov 18, 2007
Yes, he is a slob.
yes, he deserves everything that happens to him.
Nick

Gilbertsville, NY

#8 Nov 19, 2007
LIFETIME wrote:
Yes, he is a slob.
yes, he deserves everything that happens to him.
Ditto! You got that one right! Karma is a B-I-T-C-H !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clique lead guitarist Cooper Hawthorne dies two... (Jan '08) Jan 8 Christopher Cozad 4
News Judge tosses DJ's suit against Taylor Swift in ... Aug '17 Hostis Publicus 4
News Denver FBI honors youth program partly funded b... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Hostis Publicus 5
News 1Trumpa s inaugural concert: The weird, the pat... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Wiener mania! Plus 26 more things to do in San ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 LOL 4
News Thursday added 2nd NJ show; United Nations play... (Sep '16) Sep '16 UNESCO 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes (Jun '16) Jul '16 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
More from around the web