Toomey to challenge Specter for seat?...

Toomey to challenge Specter for seat? GOP e-mail reportedly lay...

There are 65 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Toomey to challenge Specter for seat? GOP e-mail reportedly lay.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Pat Toomey has begun telling friends he will run for the U.S. Senate against Arlen Specter in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
vote toomey

Easton, PA

#61 Mar 7, 2009
He's just like them:
Obama

You should be sour by Obama.
A vote for Toomey tells me you learned nothing and that you love your party more than this country.
RoadKing wrote:
I hope all you wacko leftwing Democrats are happy with Obama. He is breaking all his promises, earmarks, etc... bringing back more welfare and giving mortgages, again,to the people who don't deserve them. Way to go Democrats! Go TOOMEY!
John

Baltimore, MD

#62 Mar 7, 2009
If Toommey had won last time we wouldn't have this stimulus package and probably not have the stock market falling everyday.
Its time for Spector to go!
Huh

Allentown, PA

#63 Mar 7, 2009
Been punched too much, YoPauly, like your hero Rocky? Your assessment of what Toomey wanted to do is so far from the truth it's like saying Sly Stallone beat up on every boxing champ since Frazier.
YoPauly wrote:
Can someone tell me anything good Toomey did for Pennsylvania while in Congress besides get his picture taken a lot behind the president like his pal santorum?
I remember Toomey wanted to be able to invest all of our SS dolars in the stock market. Now that was a good idea huh?
NORBERT

Bethlehem, PA

#64 Mar 7, 2009
John wrote:
If Toommey had won last time we wouldn't have this stimulus package and probably not have the stock market falling everyday.
Its time for Spector to go!
This is the funniest comment of the week!
RoadKing

Bethlehem, PA

#65 Mar 7, 2009
vote toomey wrote:
He's just like them:
Obama
You should be sour by Obama.
A vote for Toomey tells me you learned nothing and that you love your party more than this country.
<quoted text>
You make no sense in this statement.I don't think anyone knows what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge tosses DJ's suit against Taylor Swift in ... Aug '17 Hostis Publicus 4
News Clique lead guitarist Cooper Hawthorne dies two... (Jan '08) Jun '17 John 3
News Denver FBI honors youth program partly funded b... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Hostis Publicus 5
News 1Trumpa s inaugural concert: The weird, the pat... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Wiener mania! Plus 26 more things to do in San ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 LOL 4
News Thursday added 2nd NJ show; United Nations play... (Sep '16) Sep '16 UNESCO 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes (Jun '16) Jul '16 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
More from around the web