Three 6 Mafia T-Shirt and CDs

Three 6 Mafia T-Shirt and CDs

Posted in the Three 6 Mafia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lil joe

Baltimore, MD

#2 May 1, 2006
I like this three 6 mafia a lot I have every CD that they ever maid out from 1993 to 2006.and I know almost every thing about them like Dj Paul the king of memphis,crunchy black the countriest rapur and juicy J is the bandit mafia and this is what I ever listen to.Now I'm there #1 fan and I can't wait until choices 3 come out because I'm going to be the first one to get it.I think it comes out in the summer time yeah it do.So I hope I be part of the 3 6 mafia's...Triple 6 Mafia
Hypnotize Minds Informant

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 10, 2006
Man, I hate to break the bad news to u, But we haven't even started shooting the movie yet. But it should be out early 07 to mid 07
MISTA 3-6

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 3, 2006
LIL JOE I RESPECT YO KNOWLEDGE BUT U NOT THE #1 FAN I AM ALSO IM PAT AND JUICE BLOOD KINFOLK NEPHEW NOW DID U KNOW PAT AND JUICE ARE BROTHERS I DONT THANK YA DO
three6playa

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 3, 2006
Everybody knows that if they are a true fan. Not these people that only know about da unbreakables or the most known unknowns...the mainstream crowd. Anyways, there is no triple six anymore. I wish they would take it back to the evil material. Lord infamous and koopsta knicca were the evilest ones in the group. I have all of their music from 1991 to present. I have a few of the original white underground tapes, which are the best and the rest of the ug tapes are burned. I wish that HCP forum was still around that had the most hardcore triple six fans and we would only talk about the ug. If fans don't like the old stuff, then they aren't fans. Ch.2 world domination is the best cd ever made...ever. I used to be there biggest fan, but they have been disappointing me for a while now. All I have to say is bow wow and kanye west...wow. I don't know what they will do next. They need to quit collaborating with mainstream artists and keep it hypnotize minds all the way and just sample themselves, like they do, but they don't as much now and they need to go back to more mixing. I'm still going to support them, but if they keep it up, then they aren't going to be my favorites anymore. They should go back to their old style now that they have the whole worlds attention finally...its about time! But they are taking advantage of it very bad...bow wow, not to mention reality shows. They should do something for the true hardcore fans that actually know Three 6 Mafia/Triple Six Mafia/Backyard Posse. What keeps me going are the artists on hypnotize minds that barely get promotion, because you know that britney spears or whoever won't be on them. I am looking forward to the crunchy blac and project pat albums coming soon. I've been waiting for the crunchy solo my whole life it seems. I just hope that Pat's album doesn't have D4L or Lupe Fiasco or anybody like that. I want it to be straight gangsta and hard as f$%&, which I think it will be.
triple 6 blood

Cleveland, OH

#6 Sep 6, 2006
three6playa wrote:
Everybody knows that if they are a true fan. Not these people that only know about da unbreakables or the most known unknowns...the mainstream crowd. Anyways, there is no triple six anymore. I wish they would take it back to the evil material. Lord infamous and koopsta knicca were the evilest ones in the group. I have all of their music from 1991 to present. I have a few of the original white underground tapes, which are the best and the rest of the ug tapes are burned. I wish that HCP forum was still around that had the most hardcore triple six fans and we would only talk about the ug. If fans don't like the old stuff, then they aren't fans. Ch.2 world domination is the best cd ever made...ever. I used to be there biggest fan, but they have been disappointing me for a while now. All I have to say is bow wow and kanye west...wow. I don't know what they will do next. They need to quit collaborating with mainstream artists and keep it hypnotize minds all the way and just sample themselves, like they do, but they don't as much now and they need to go back to more mixing. I'm still going to support them, but if they keep it up, then they aren't going to be my favorites anymore. They should go back to their old style now that they have the whole worlds attention finally...its about time! But they are taking advantage of it very bad...bow wow, not to mention reality shows. They should do something for the true hardcore fans that actually know Three 6 Mafia/Triple Six Mafia/Backyard Posse. What keeps me going are the artists on hypnotize minds that barely get promotion, because you know that britney spears or whoever won't be on them. I am looking forward to the crunchy blac and project pat albums coming soon. I've been waiting for the crunchy solo my whole life it seems. I just hope that Pat's album doesn't have D4L or Lupe Fiasco or anybody like that. I want it to be straight gangsta and hard as f$%&, which I think it will be.
lord infamous is still in the group hes in jail
GANGSTA BOO

Warwick, RI

#7 May 29, 2007
WHUT YALL FORGOT BOUT ME?
GANGSTA BOO

Warwick, RI

#8 May 29, 2007
WHUT YALL FORGOT ABOT ME ????
niggajigga what

Medway, MA

#9 Jun 3, 2007
i luv u guys
niggajigga what

Medway, MA

#10 Jun 3, 2007
i tickle little people
chris

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#11 Jun 22, 2007
i agree all the way. DJ and Juicy are good but without the original posse they just aren't near as good.
big L

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2007
three6playa, i couldnt agree more. the unbreakables was the last true three-6 cd. i never thought it would be possible for three6 to produce a song titled, "poppin my collar". that is sad. what a bunch of sell outs. for years(more than a decade) three6 was all i listened to. i was so into the memphis rap scene it inspired me to start making beats. as far as im concerned hypnotize minds is off the map. dj paul is washed up and used to be very lyrical. juicy j still has a little something. pat will hopefully never change. they need to stop poppin their collars and start dumping body parts into their trunk. three 6 mafia...666..evil...just like u r saying. i heard they are doing a song with paris hilton or something. enough said

Since: Aug 07

Baltimore, MD

#13 Aug 15, 2007
If your loyal to Triple 6, then your loyal! At the end of the day it's bizness, lets not get into their personal affairs...If your a fan of their music thats cool be a fan of their music! Its sad but in order for them to keep makin' the music we enjoy, they gotta do what they gotta do! I wouldn't call it "sellin out", I'd call it "stayin around", cause thats what they been doin' for the past 13 years! How many "rappers" period got Academy awards, do the math! Lets be a little more respectful...1
Project Patta

Miami, FL

#14 Sep 6, 2007
I agree Mr_dont play three six mafia is just doing what everyone else is doing to stay around.They had 2 change their style n keep up with everyone else which sucks cuz its mad true there's nothing like their back in da days devilish music..i miss that there.Nobody raps now days anyone can make a one hit wonder but 3-6 wants to be recognized for their work even if its just juicy n paul left on the scene.They are the only ones still makin it...wheres gangsta boo? where crunchy blak? koopsta? they really aint anything without juicy n paul.Thank god Project Pat still the same aint nothing change bout the way he raps which is still mad good.It is a bit upseting but im still gunna b a true fan since day one since tear da club up thugz till now...
T-Loe 6661

Brea, CA

#15 Mar 9, 2008
WHat any of yall know about tha double six six.
i screw and schop any of there shit it all sounds good, even there new shit. But The underground tapes are way better.
visit my music....
http://www.myspace.com/tlo3000
smoked out,,loc's out 6661
sku21

Eaton, OH

#16 Jul 23, 2008
yo, could i buy all ur underground shit, def. you keep the original tapes, but just burn me a couple cd's, of shit thats not on their "new" underground cd's out at stores. also, do have any 36 acapellas, I will pay fairly for those as well.
three6playa wrote:
Everybody knows that if they are a true fan. Not these people that only know about da unbreakables or the most known unknowns...the mainstream crowd. Anyways, there is no triple six anymore. I wish they would take it back to the evil material. Lord infamous and koopsta knicca were the evilest ones in the group. I have all of their music from 1991 to present. I have a few of the original white underground tapes, which are the best and the rest of the ug tapes are burned. I wish that HCP forum was still around that had the most hardcore triple six fans and we would only talk about the ug. If fans don't like the old stuff, then they aren't fans. Ch.2 world domination is the best cd ever made...ever. I used to be there biggest fan, but they have been disappointing me for a while now. All I have to say is bow wow and kanye west...wow. I don't know what they will do next. They need to quit collaborating with mainstream artists and keep it hypnotize minds all the way and just sample themselves, like they do, but they don't as much now and they need to go back to more mixing. I'm still going to support them, but if they keep it up, then they aren't going to be my favorites anymore. They should go back to their old style now that they have the whole worlds attention finally...its about time! But they are taking advantage of it very bad...bow wow, not to mention reality shows. They should do something for the true hardcore fans that actually know Three 6 Mafia/Triple Six Mafia/Backyard Posse. What keeps me going are the artists on hypnotize minds that barely get promotion, because you know that britney spears or whoever won't be on them. I am looking forward to the crunchy blac and project pat albums coming soon. I've been waiting for the crunchy solo my whole life it seems. I just hope that Pat's album doesn't have D4L or Lupe Fiasco or anybody like that. I want it to be straight gangsta and hard as f$%&, which I think it will be.
Reverend

South Bend, IN

#17 Sep 21, 2008
big L wrote:
three6playa, i couldnt agree more. the unbreakables was the last true three-6 cd. i never thought it would be possible for three6 to produce a song titled, "poppin my collar". that is sad. what a bunch of sell outs. for years(more than a decade) three6 was all i listened to. i was so into the memphis rap scene it inspired me to start making beats. as far as im concerned hypnotize minds is off the map. dj paul is washed up and used to be very lyrical. juicy j still has a little something. pat will hopefully never change. they need to stop poppin their collars and start dumping body parts into their trunk. three 6 mafia...666..evil...just like u r saying. i heard they are doing a song with paris hilton or something. enough said
Three six has nothing to do with satan. Yall are ignorant non spelling fans. the group went from 3 to six members when all of hcp was included. they did rap about the occult but it has nothing to do with thier name. moron.
Reverend

South Bend, IN

#18 Sep 21, 2008
Three six is still the same ole three six. They still produce their own stuff and juicy still can hit the tables. They arent havin timbaland producin their tracks or some lame crap. They are still the same as mystic styles its just that everyones hearing them now. with time they are only gonna get better at what they do and theyve proven that. You all sound lame.
Dane_Zoo

Franklin, WI

#19 Jan 27, 2009
Reverend wrote:
Three six is still the same ole three six. They still produce their own stuff and juicy still can hit the tables. They arent havin timbaland producin their tracks or some lame crap. They are still the same as mystic styles its just that everyones hearing them now. with time they are only gonna get better at what they do and theyve proven that. You all sound lame.
are you kidding me, there is no way that the old triple 6 is even comparable to that lodi lodi shit,
Koopsta my kniccs

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2009
Yo screw any one that says three 6 ain't gotta do w lucifer. They founded upon that shite and it put them on the map. How can u say the 3 6 started out w 3 members and then went to 6 when their original name was triple 6??? Of course they may not rep that shit now and the majority of the evil ones r out, but as they became more mainstream they couldn't introduce the horrorcore to the average American public. They even told us when they were stopping the Satan shit on the inside of when the smoke clears it says "signing out the prince of darkness" but luckily the scarecrow just got out of the pin and I pray the killa man will let him bring some the old roots back to the three 6... However they're still doin ok and they went from evil to club hits and u can't hate when if ur smart enough you'd realize the average public couldn't swallow they're old horrorcore... Just remember guys like koopsta and the scarecrow will never forget who they were cause evil was they're style... Andby the way da end is mos def they're best work... Anyone got anything to say holler back
triple6forlife

United States

#21 Oct 20, 2009
MISTA 3-6 wrote:
LIL JOE I RESPECT YO KNOWLEDGE BUT U NOT THE #1 FAN I AM ALSO IM PAT AND JUICE BLOOD KINFOLK NEPHEW NOW DID U KNOW PAT AND JUICE ARE BROTHERS I DONT THANK YA DO
who doesnt know that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Three 6 Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three-Six Mafia Up For An Oscar? What's Next? (Feb '06) Mar '16 Bruce Carbone 188
News 50 Cent will play Ventura on June 5; tickets on... (May '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News Oscar-Winning Song Hits Angry Chord (Mar '06) Nov '12 sweetcocoa 28
I heard the wind blow 666 so I made I am not sc... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Eman 1
News Three 6 Mafia's Hit Single 'Feel It' Lands the ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 john 1
News Three 6 Mafia still hustles, but loses its flow (Jun '08) Feb '09 tha d 6
News Hip hop brawl shuts down the strip (Sep '08) Dec '08 mmmm 4
More from around the web