Spider-Man 3 - Tobey Maguire

Spider-Man 3 - Tobey Maguire

There are 2 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 7, 2009, titled Spider-Man 3 - Tobey Maguire. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Of all the Spider-Man movies, this is my favorite. Not only is he reunited with his old friend/rival, New Goblin played by James Franco, but we are also introduced to the coolest villains yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

andries price

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 10, 2009
hey tobey magiure i like your movie spiderman 3 that movie was cool i like you in a redand blue suit and the black suit i like your spider-man movies i like you tobey magiure i hope you be my friend so i will see your movie spiderman 4 in theatres may 6th 2011 i will see spiderman 3 on dvd see tobey im your biggest fan.
kerrie

UK

#2 Oct 18, 2009
hello tobey how are you i love you tobey you are my biggest number 1 fan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Haden Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Haden Church nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Joanna 1
News Marvel superhero movies get pushed back - 'Spid... (Mar '09) Apr '09 Aaron R 6
News Third 'Spider-Man' flick is one too many (May '07) Nov '08 Mindy 26
thomas hayden church and saabs (Apr '08) Jul '08 James from england 2
News 'Smart People' (stars Dennis Quaid, Sarah Jessi... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Parent 1
News At Sundance with Sarah Jessica Parker and Denni... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Joy Keegans 1
News May 4: 'Spider-Man 3' (May '07) Oct '07 Denise 4
More from around the web