Bunny Wailer cancels on Reggae fest

Bunny Wailer cancels on Reggae fest

There are 2 comments on the Montreal Gazette story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Bunny Wailer cancels on Reggae fest. In it, Montreal Gazette reports that:

After much speculation, Bunny Wailer won't make to the Montreal International Reggae Festival after all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montreal Gazette.

Blackheart man

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Man, how many times will we get stiffed by this socalled Rasta? He didn't show up at the Montreal Jazz Fest in 1998 and kept the $10,000. Now he doesn't show for the Montreal Reggae Fest 2010. Good thing he didn't, I guess, it rained on the night he was supposed to appeared and they cancelled the show anyways ... karma baby ... be careful when u buy a Bunny Wailer ticket, it isn't worth the hassle ... dancehall ruining reggae? Me thinks persons like BW do their fair share ...
Why can't he speak the truth and just say he isn't interested?
Rastaram in Montreal ...
Timothy Banda in Cape T

Cape Town, South Africa

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Let the Bunny Living legend live forever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Third World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8th Annual Caribfest Coming to Town Point Park (Aug '13) Aug '13 Nickesha Martin 1
News New album from Delly Ranx (Jul '12) Jul '12 munchymar 1
News Rochester's Thunder Body to open Lilac Festival (May '11) May '11 Michael Yevtuck 5
News Isaacs, reggae singer, 60 (Oct '10) Oct '10 SlumLord 1
News Bele Chere moves ticketed shows to Memorial Sta... (Apr '08) Jul '09 Kristin 24
News IMAC's closing marks the end of the mom-and-pop... (Jun '09) Jun '09 SadDude 3
News Chicago murders (Sep '08) Sep '08 liz from michigan 5
More from around the web