Best Bets: Aug. 20, 2010: Michael Jac...

Best Bets: Aug. 20, 2010: Michael Jackson tribute

There are 18 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Best Bets: Aug. 20, 2010: Michael Jackson tribute. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

San Francisco-based Foreverland formed in March 2009 as a 14-piece tribute to the late Michael Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

MJ Fan

San Carlos, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Jackson converted to Islam in 2008. He wrote the lyrics [below] to his hit song "They don't really care bout us" in 2005, which was the keystone song to his aborted last concert tour in 2009 [he died the night before his first performance--see the documentary--extraordinary].

"Kick me, Kike me; Jew me, Sue me: All I really want to say, is they don't really care about us."

Michael bit the hand that force-fed him--may he now rest in peace.

You mean

Ben Lomond, CA

#2 Aug 20, 2010
there will also be a tribute to child molesters, with Michael as their mentor. Wow. As long as you make great music, its OK to molest children and/or your monkey Bubbles. Gotta love it.
You mean

Ben Lomond, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2010
another topix "1984" elimination of words w/o controversy. Bubbles is/was Michaels monkey. Likely that will be again blocked, the word is mon-key. Nuts is ok, but not mon-key....

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#5 Aug 20, 2010
You mean wrote:
there will also be a tribute to child molesters, with Michael as their mentor. Wow. As long as you make great music, its OK to molest children and/or your monkey Bubbles. Gotta love it.
You mean...

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#6 Aug 20, 2010
MJ Fan wrote:
Jackson converted to Islam in 2008. He wrote the lyrics [below] to his hit song "They don't really care bout us" in 2005, which was the keystone song to his aborted last concert tour in 2009 [he died the night before his first performance--see the documentary--extraordinary].
"Kick me, Kike me; Jew me, Sue me: All I really want to say, is they don't really care about us."
Michael bit the hand that force-fed him--may he now rest in peace.
My arse!
Wacko converted to Morphine.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#7 Aug 20, 2010
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>You mean...
What's that means?

I'm just sayin'

#8 Aug 20, 2010
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that means?
His nic.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#9 Aug 20, 2010
You mean wrote:
Thanks for the great info Bro.
susie

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#10 Aug 20, 2010
You mean wrote:
there will also be a tribute to child molesters, with Michael as their mentor. Wow. As long as you make great music, its OK to molest children and/or your **** Bubbles. Gotta love it.
you mean your father? and a teen prostitute (later be your mother)?
susie

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#11 Aug 20, 2010
You mean

Ben Lomond, CA

#12 Aug 20, 2010
susie wrote:
susie got great talent. cum see me. nice righting. wat you mean girl, you mean teen prositute wanting your father. you need see shrink

- Yet w/topix, you can't even write Ho Chi Mihn City, Vietnam without them blocking out 'h-o'. MJ is pervert, but great musician. All OK.
andrea

Munith, MI

#13 Aug 20, 2010
iam a fan of michael jackson i have been since he was singing with his brothers it would be nice to have another tribute for him on his brithday thats coming up on august 29th2010 on the fuse channel its a cable station anyways i wish that they be playing his music videos on that day
Katie

Paducah, KY

#14 Aug 20, 2010
MJ Fan wrote:
Jackson converted to Islam in 2008.
Where did you come to this conclusion? Link? Michael Jackson DID NOT convert to Islam!! You're obviously a muslim trying to use MJ's name as a way to spread Islam. So cheap and low class!! MJ was and will always be a follower of Christ. He stated it himself. You should be ashamed of yourself to post such poignant lies! You don't make Islam look good by lying like this!

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#17 Aug 22, 2010
<quoted text>You mean...
Hummm another stupid avatar!!!

I'm just sayin'

#18 Aug 22, 2010
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm another stupid avatar!!!
You wanna hug?

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#19 Aug 24, 2010
<quoted text>
You wanna hug?
Im sure there was a little boy near him on the bed,Wacko looked in the cloud nine.

I'm just sayin'

#20 Aug 24, 2010
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure there was a little boy near him on the bed,Wacko looked in the cloud nine.
So is that a no to the hug?
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#21 Aug 24, 2010
NFL FAN,and the rest of you haters,
I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK
dumas that song they don't really care about us he was saying that about himself you idiot and the title was about they don't really care about "black people you morons all of you haters and I see your still at it don't you have a life?it's been over a year and your still obsessing on Michael that says something about you idiots that don't like him and after a year your still obsessed with the man get a life all you hater's/losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

They Might Be Giants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PUJOL, R. Stevie Moore, More Locals Offer Offic... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rassilon 1
News Listen: New Music from David Bowie, Youth Lagoo... (Mar '13) Mar '13 tigger31086 1
How many songs have they might be giants made? (Jan '06) May '12 TMBGfan 6
Where can I find the incredible shrinking day song (Jan '07) Dec '10 Kid 11
News The Hold Steady sings of universal truths as se... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Sarah M 4
News 3 Minutes of Fame: Columbus karaoke | Columbus ... (Dec '09) Feb '10 lord lion-o 7
The true meaning of "Particle Man" (Sep '09) Sep '09 jcwin228 1
More from around the web