in My Opinion: Quiet on history, grand on her own

There are 3 comments on the Jan 21, 2008, Charlotte.com story titled in My Opinion: Quiet on history, grand on her own. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

Theodora Roosevelt Rauchfuss, who died this month at age 88 in Caldwell County, didn't exactly lead a double life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Jim Lewis

AOL

#1 Jan 31, 2008
she was not a good neighbor,she was rude and not friendly,as i pulled her car out of a ditch she was drunk and rude,she was dirty and not well dressed
James

Lenoir, NC

#2 Feb 5, 2008
She lived just a couple of miles from me. I knew who she was, but no one ever beleived me when I told them. I heard it from a very honest friend of mine who had done some work for her at her home. I would see her at our small community post office once in a while, she would not respond when I would say hello. A few times I waited on her in a store, she could be pretty hard to deal with. To be honest though, people like her make the world a whole lot more interesting!
Cant Decide

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Dec 28, 2009
ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theodore Roosevelt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top 10 most important U.S. presidents (Nov '08) Nov '13 babysitter2540 19
News America Honors Its Worst (May '13) May '13 Ralph 1
News On this Day: President McKinley Fatally Shot By... (Sep '08) May '12 Just Saying 19
News Teddy Comes To Allentown - History's Headlines ... (May '11) May '11 Fetus T Bluster 2
News Pit bull laws have teeth, need braces (Dec '10) Dec '10 Fought the Fight B4 11
News We must not tolerate illegal immigration (Sep '07) Oct '10 PoopDick 433
News Edith Williams, Roosevelt granddaughter, dies (Jun '08) Jun '10 Arnold Clark 2
More from around the web