'The 8 Diagrams' by Wu-Tang Clan

'The 8 Diagrams' by Wu-Tang Clan

There are 9 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 12, 2007, titled 'The 8 Diagrams' by Wu-Tang Clan. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Trying to coordinate the schedules, and egos, of nine busy rappers is probably equivalent to working an air-traffi-control job without radar in a snowstorm, so it's no wonder that Wu-Tang Clan has managed only ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

willie smokes

Alexandria, VA

#1 Dec 12, 2007
wu-tang is da crew man. Method man is ma boy tho
methjus

Winchendon, MA

#2 Dec 12, 2007
Meth is my boy and wu-tang is my crew keep it real
mettle

Stevenage, UK

#3 Dec 12, 2007
I hate reviewers
Clap1 Nicely

Athens, AL

#4 Dec 12, 2007
Hey clowns repsect the wu. Understand the wu cause you can't stand next to the wu. Practice your deadly styles an pay homage to true geniuos without retraction or detractions, guard up mantis style the only suitable reaction. Wu-tang forever.Peace
decipha

El Paso, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2007
represent god.
Tbone

Wellington, New Zealand

#6 Jan 16, 2008
Top review, sums it up perfectly!
Anthony

Newington, CT

#7 Jan 16, 2008
"Trying to coordinate the schedules, and egos, of nine busy rappers is probably equivalent to working an air-traffi-control job without radar in a snowstorm, so it's no wonder that Wu-Tang Clan has managed only five albums since 1993."

Umm...that was intentional. They wasnted to make their gourp albums limited so as to not oversaturate the market, as well as giving individual members the chance to take their time releasing their own albums.
I'm just glad that they're still around doing their thing; the hip-hop market is flooded with crappy artists and glitzy videos. There are but a few truly talented MCs still out there.
And, yes, Meth IS the man.
ubeillin

Lake Mary, FL

#8 Jan 28, 2008
I feel sorry for you youngsters who never had a chance to grow up in the late 80's & early 90's. Wu tang Clan was/is a great rap group. But they were one of many 15 years ago. Now it sucks so bad, it is all about marketing to make money. Becoming a business is what ruined rap, just like metal, just like punk rock. Music hasnt been good for at least 10 years, if not longer. Sorry to say, but you can name any talented artist today & I can give you 10 that were better back then.
Wu Tang Films

Edinburgh, UK

#9 Feb 1, 2009
Wu tang are always rocking the classics

www.wutangfilms.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wu-Tang Clan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bitter Pill Turing Pharma Ceo Shkreli arrested ... (Dec '15) Jul '16 jeff halper for prez 4
News Martin Shkreli arrested by FBI on securities fr... (Dec '15) Feb '16 solidarity 10
News 50 Cent's Net Worth In 2015: $155 Million (May '15) May '15 KnutesNiche 1
News The Forbes Five: Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists 2015 (May '15) May '15 The Wonder of You 1
News Forbes Five Hip-Hop Rich List 2015: Preview & C... (May '15) May '15 Lady Madonna 3
News Texas Showdown Tattoo & Music Festival offers a... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Becky Martinez 2
News How rap reveals trends in DRUGS: Graphs show ho... (May '14) May '14 DeathChamberzMusic 3
More from around the web