Wu-Tang Clan Rapper Method Man Arrest...

Wu-Tang Clan Rapper Method Man Arrested For DUI: Marijuana

There are 2 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from May 21, 2007, titled Wu-Tang Clan Rapper Method Man Arrested For DUI: Marijuana. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Wu-Tang Clan rapper Method Man was arrested in New York City on Thursday night for driving under the influence of marijuana. via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Norfolk, VA

#1 May 28, 2007
As if we're capable of pulling together the address the real issues, criminalizing citzen's for being citzen's, why isn't more of government funding being used to prevent drugs from entering the country. I'm sure even as a fan that, Meth, didn't cross the border, or ship anything into the country. Let's address what's real. Jail time, for our country's failure to tax this drug and legalize it, and make room for the chester's of the world, I forgot we're more concerned with finding fault in the citzen's obviously have other issues that promote use...Method Man stay strong, and focused on your Manhood!!! Everyones gotta stand up and be counted
for,the imagines in the Afro-American family. Embrace our men, who are fighting for their manhood daily, as well as the remaining groups representing the Human Family! Humanity, being human!

Milmay, NJ

#2 Jun 11, 2007
MEF is GOD he should be allowed to have pot his name is mr tical

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wu-Tang Clan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Cent's Net Worth In 2015: $155 Million (May '15) May '15 KnutesNiche 1
News The Forbes Five: Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists 2015 (May '15) May '15 The Wonder of You 1
News Forbes Five Hip-Hop Rich List 2015: Preview & C... (May '15) May '15 Lady Madonna 3
News Texas Showdown Tattoo & Music Festival offers a... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Becky Martinez 2
News How rap reveals trends in DRUGS: Graphs show ho... (May '14) May '14 DeathChamberzMusic 3
News Rapper severs penis, jumps off building (Apr '14) Apr '14 Roxx 8
News Which Wu Tang Clan Member Was in the Recording ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 donny 1
More from around the web