ThisWeek Community Newspapers

ThisWeek Community Newspapers

There are 8 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Sep 15, 2010, titled ThisWeek Community Newspapers. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

10 a.m., Festival opens. 11 a.m., Grove City High School Marching Band, Park Street east of the library entertainment stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

SWCS Grad for the 80s

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Does anybody proof these submissions befor ethey are published? This schedule is an absolute train wreak!
Wreak

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Speaking of wreaking havoc...with the English language. But you need others to proof their work?
Still Amazed

New Albany, OH

#3 Sep 16, 2010
I think I might go see the balloon guy at 3:00am! Someone should be very ashamed of this write up!
SWCS Grad From the 80s

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Point taken...I meant to use the word "wreck".

This is still a useless schedule given its current state.

It's really no wonder the rest of central Ohio calls our town Grovetucky.
Looking for good GC

Dublin, OH

#5 Sep 16, 2010
As a former "proofer" for a small paper, I know how hard it is to get it right all the time. And that whole am / pm thing is a nightmare with cutting and pasting. Anyways, let's all just go down and hang out there all weekend; It looks like many fun things will be happening.
Soooooo

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 17, 2010
Uh...those are some late hours for kids???
Wreck

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 18, 2010
Looking for good GC wrote:
As a former "proofer" for a small paper, I know how hard it is to get it right all the time. And that whole am / pm thing is a nightmare with cutting and pasting. Anyways, let's all just go down and hang out there all weekend; It looks like many fun things will be happening.
And I'm a publisher. Getting it right is only as good as your proofers. The point being, if you're gonna through stones, you might want to polish them a bit.
Wreck

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 18, 2010
Do you get it - through stones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Winners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Music Awards: Backstage with Karmin (Nov '11) Nov '11 Rb RECORDS 5
News 2009 American Music Awards winners (Nov '09) Nov '09 jessy 10
News Winners at the American Music Awards (Nov '09) Nov '09 Vain_Belle 6
News Top 3 American Music Award Winners for Favorite... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Cujo DeSockpuppet 1
News Alicia Keys, Coldplay lead American Music Award... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Tomz_Girl 10
More from around the web