'Sunday Best' finalists include local singers

Mar 17, 2009 Full story: The Baltimore Sun

BET has announced the 20 finalists for the American-Idol like gospel contest show Sunday Best.

Full Story
Pam

AOL

#1 May 1, 2009
This lady, Jessica Reedy, is THE SUNDAY BEST, that lady has is ALL. She gives her ALL when she sings. Her presentation is OFF THE CHAIN. Vocals, Anointing, talented 20 year old, has an out of this world quality, that makes you smile, she is: SUNDAY BEST. I will BUY ALL her albums. God Bless this lady.
TommyShortt

Duffield, VA

#2 Aug 21, 2009
Hi folks come out and suport your local singers and songwritters Thay are the ones that need a break in the music Biz-
I Thank you so much have a great day and a better day Tomorrow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vickie Winans Launches Jewelry Creations Line (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1
Vicki Winans launches new album to monumental f... (Aug '06) Aug '13 Lynn hobb 19
One Night Only: Bebe Winans to perform solo at ... (May '13) May '13 Zethu Magwaza 3
Music Producer Michael Winans Jr. sentenced 14 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Publius 4
Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
Marvin Winans Talks About Whitney, Carjacking a... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sophia 4

The Winans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE