Concert choices vary wildly

Concert choices vary wildly

There are 1 comment on the Akron Beacon Journal story from May 14, 2008, titled Concert choices vary wildly. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

As we collectively wait for other members of the Cavs to decide that scoring isn't just the primary job of LeBron and ''WAL-LY,'' why not take a break from all the NBA playoff tension, get outside and then go ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Zubair Lockhat

United States

#1 May 16, 2008
In my storied career, I have written over 500 show tunes. Yet only one of them has been covered by Roberta Flack in concert. While her voice is not bad, you never see her raising money for the writers of show tunes who have fallen on ruff times like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vickie Winans Launches Jewelry Creations Line (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1
News Vicki Winans launches new album to monumental f... (Aug '06) Aug '13 Lynn hobb 19
News One Night Only: Bebe Winans to perform solo at ... (May '13) May '13 Zethu Magwaza 3
News Music Producer Michael Winans Jr. sentenced 14 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Publius 4
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
News Marvin Winans Talks About Whitney, Carjacking a... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sophia 4
More from around the web