Gospel artist CeCe Winans to give girls sisterly advice

Jul 25, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Tennessean

“It's important that we hit the issues they are dealing with consistently.”

In between juggling a busy performance schedule and spending time in the studio working on a new album, multi-award winning gospel artist CeCe Winans is taking a break this weekend to host the third annual ... via The Tennessean

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
downholmes

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

I was really shock to see whitney there, but I know that cece and whitney is best of friends and ,I knew that cece was going to keep up with whitney.
they are like sisters so you know when no one eles knows were whitney is trust that cece will know. thats a true freind helping in a time of need.
and that why cece is god angle he sent to show the world how ,We should live holy .I m not saying that cece dont have her days ,but you best to believe she checks herself befor it gets worst.
that god say be a witness to yourself,so if thing is not going write and you fill you are about to go into dangers areas thats why we need to feed off the of god so we can over come are old way and tonever bring them back.
So , Thanks cece for being a true witiness to god words. you rae rigth about notdating the devile
no matter what he look like, cause I live in the city of Inkster and what these girl put up with is carzy. I tell them could not be me ,let them go tito (lol) there will be other s that migth treat you better ,because I do believe that god will bring a good man to use if we just waite.
downholmes

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

sorry for the error on that message
the misstakes are feed off of gods word
I live in the city of Inkster in MI

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Winans Discussions

Search the The Winans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vickie Winans Launches Jewelry Creations Line Jan '14 poncho 1
Vicki Winans launches new album to monumental f... (Aug '06) Aug '13 Lynn hobb 19
One Night Only: Bebe Winans to perform solo at ... (May '13) May '13 Zethu Magwaza 3
Music Producer Michael Winans Jr. sentenced 14 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Publius 4
Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
Marvin Winans Talks About Whitney, Carjacking a... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sophia 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••