CeCe Winans Releases Purified and Hosts Benefit Concert

CeCe's brand new project, Purified has entered the Gospel SoundScan chart at #1, selling over 24,000 units in its first week of release. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leshaunda

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2006
Cece U rock
Michael Jenkins

United States

#2 May 17, 2006
I am a huge fan of cece winas she is one the best singers and is my favorite. Ever since she came out with that song alabaster box i fell in love with her. this woman can sing but i did not know she sold 24,000 units in the first week of release. i never knew she sold that much units and was number#1 on the charts. but she is doing it big in 2006 i`m already looking forward to her next cd. this woman is dynamite i love all her songs i love that song pray! and i like he`s concerned about you those songs are really good! keep doing it big cece you know i love you.
Hi there

Jiangyin, China

#3 May 24, 2006
yes,i love CeCe Winans,She is truely a woman of God,Annointed in every way.
George Akena

Uganda

#4 May 29, 2006
What make CeCe so different is the smile on her face as she is pouring her heart and praises to God!!!

its rear!!!
Watch out for her next "albaster box" box of praise songs in 2006
George Akena

Uganda

#5 May 29, 2006
When a gift or talent has been identified in a person, all we need to do is stand up to support and give in anyway!Thats what i do... for CeCe its more than mere gift or talent but the anointings bu the holy spirit
Lessie Smith

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Jun 6, 2006
Cece, I meet you about ten years ago and still am pleased that I took the time to find what a cece was.(lol) God has you safely in has hands. You out did your self on this one. I love that beat of yours. Why don't you guys come to the south more often? Are we that bad?
Teresa McClure

Hickory, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2006
CeCe, I enjoy the concert you gave in Carbondale,IL. The annoiting was up in the house. Continue to praise God through your song of praise. May God be the Glory!
keisha

AOL

#8 Jul 16, 2006
cece your cd helped me in so many ways continue to let the Lord do his will in your life through song praise be to God in the Highest
keisha

AOL

#9 Jul 16, 2006
I am from upstate New York and I had your Cd with the song called Heavely Father but that cd was ruined and I loved the whole cd I will get it again keep on keeping on in the Lord
Henry Carelse

Johannesburg, South Africa

#12 Jul 17, 2006
Cece you are blessed and have a God given talent. And it inspires me to see that you use it to the fullest. And i want to be just like you. Keep on keeping on.
Bertie Wolfe

Johannesburg, South Africa

#13 Jul 17, 2006
I like all your songs. I would love all ypur cd's but i don't have that kind of money. but i love your voice and your work.
God Bless.
Ashea

AOL

#14 Aug 2, 2006
cece you and pastor donnie, are my idols god bless
Tiea

Akron, OH

#15 Aug 12, 2006
CeCe you have inspired me as a 12 year old to sing and want to become a gospel singer. When I grow up I would love to be just like you.
D-boy

UK

#16 Aug 22, 2006
ce ce ur big, yo peeps check out my space
www.myspace.com/dingasper
God Bless
leshaunda

United States

#17 Aug 28, 2006
Hey you guys I haven't been here in a mintue.So how are you guys doing?Up in here.I love me some Cece Winans.There is no one like here.Me I knew Cece had something special when she released Throne Room.I knew she was special before,but Throne Room put the rubber stamp on the whole deal.You are a true woman of God and we love you.
stefenia

AOL

#18 Sep 7, 2006
CeCe Winans is an annointed woman of God.She sings real well.
vero nawai

Suva, Fiji

#19 Sep 19, 2006
she is just an amazing woman of God and i really love her songs and it has such an annointing that we can really just listen to. God bless u cece.
Poche Stevens _ SA

South Africa

#20 Oct 23, 2006
CeCe I love your music. You are a true blessing and an inspiration to the new generation. Looking forward seeing you in December.God Bless.
Tiffanie

AOL

#23 Nov 20, 2006
you are my favorite gospel singer! my mama sings and especially your songs. you mean the world to us!
sandra

Lagos, Nigeria

#24 Dec 3, 2006
i love cece she has realy ministered 2 my spirit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vickie Winans Launches Jewelry Creations Line (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1
Vicki Winans launches new album to monumental f... (Aug '06) Aug '13 Lynn hobb 19
One Night Only: Bebe Winans to perform solo at ... (May '13) May '13 Zethu Magwaza 3
Music Producer Michael Winans Jr. sentenced 14 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Publius 4
Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
Marvin Winans Talks About Whitney, Carjacking a... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sophia 4

The Winans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE