Auditions For BET's Sunday Best Tomorrow

Auditions For BET's Sunday Best Tomorrow

There are 7 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jan 11, 2009, titled Auditions For BET's Sunday Best Tomorrow. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

BET is gearing up for the second season of its gospel competition show "Sunday Best," and not only is it starting its auditions in Atlanta tomorrow morning, it will be producing the show here this year as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Tady and Ruby Bias

West Islip, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Praise God,
My sister and I have recently switced from RnB to Gospel and would love to auditions for your show.
my e-mail is justusforever@msn.com
chanthone campbell

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Mar 6, 2009
i love this wonderful show, wished i had been paying attention, then i wouldn't have missed the audition info. i know deeep inside, i have what it takes to be sunday's best, because to me, singing comes from the heart, and like pastor says,: the anoiting makes the difference!
chanthone campbell

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Mar 6, 2009
c_campbell53@yahoo.com someome please help me out
kirk, tina, erica, b b, somebody c'mon and get me on!
Agape Sisters

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 9, 2009
We were not watching this site for this year the three of us started singing since we were small and have not had the oppurtunity to express that talent without people hating on us. Not many celebrated us but in God timing we will exceed we have our cds out there local,but I seen the site today and I am very surprised that you had an audition this early. If you would have had this open for may or later we would be on the plane out there. I know everyone thinks they can sing not being boastful but we allow God to minister through us and in us so that someone can be blessed. Will be looking out for the next audition God bless the winner
Agape Sisters

Tulsa, OK

#5 Mar 9, 2009
My teen enjoy your music bebe and kirk franklin email me when you have the time to sit down and relax softground89@aol.com
M Jones

Austin, TX

#7 May 14, 2009
When is the next seas0on beginning and where will the auditions be held. You must continue this show
roxanna

Woodruff, SC

#8 May 27, 2009
i realy love this show and i want to audition but i can never get the information to know when the auditions are so if there is way that i could get on for an audition someone please let me know i know the world would love me i grew up singing sencei was two years of age to sing is my dream

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vickie Winans Launches Jewelry Creations Line (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1
News Vicki Winans launches new album to monumental f... (Aug '06) Aug '13 Lynn hobb 19
News One Night Only: Bebe Winans to perform solo at ... (May '13) May '13 Zethu Magwaza 3
News Music Producer Michael Winans Jr. sentenced 14 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Publius 4
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
News Marvin Winans Talks About Whitney, Carjacking a... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sophia 4
More from around the web