CeCe Winans Talks About Special Gospe...

CeCe Winans Talks About Special Gospel Salute

There are 1 comment on the WUSA9.com Washington, DC story from Jun 19, 2008, titled CeCe Winans Talks About Special Gospel Salute. In it, WUSA9.com Washington, DC reports that:

CeCe Winans visits 9NEWS NOW studios to talk about her upcoming appearance at the 2008 Grammy Salute to Gospel Music at the Lincoln Theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA9.com Washington, DC.

Clemmatine

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2008
Hey i'm Clemmatine Blanden,I really enjoy your music. I am your biggest fan and I hope some day I will become a gosple singer just like you!!!!!!!
Love ,Clemmatine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vickie Winans Launches Jewelry Creations Line (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1
News Vicki Winans launches new album to monumental f... (Aug '06) Aug '13 Lynn hobb 19
News One Night Only: Bebe Winans to perform solo at ... (May '13) May '13 Zethu Magwaza 3
News Music Producer Michael Winans Jr. sentenced 14 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Publius 4
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
News Marvin Winans Talks About Whitney, Carjacking a... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sophia 4
More from around the web