The Verve Reform

The Verve Reform

There are 1 comment on the Beat 106 story from Jun 26, 2007, titled The Verve Reform. In it, Beat 106 reports that:

After disbanding in 1999, The Verve have announced they have returned to the studio and will be playing a series of UK lives dates in November, and Xfm have all the details right here. via Beat 106

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Beat 106.

matty

UK

#1 Jun 26, 2007
Best news I've heard in years, can't wait to see them live or hear some new songs from them.Beats rubbish like Take That any day.A band with TRUE talent reforming!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Verve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bright lights, big city, that's Dubai (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Gomez With Julia Deans (Sep '12) Sep '12 MuchMore Music 1
News "The Voice" Recap: Jermaine Paul Crowned the Wi... (May '12) May '12 brimalie 2
help from a native speaker! (Oct '11) Oct '11 morningglory 1
News Limp Bizkit Reforming With Former Evanescence G... (Sep '08) Dec '09 tomikazi 15
News So Who's the Best Unsigned Band in the World? (Feb '09) Feb '09 Gary Ablett 1
News The Verve album races to number one (Sep '08) Sep '08 Skunk River Joe 1
More from around the web