Religious Special Events 5-25-13

May 24, 2013 Full story: Yuma Sun 9

Jehovah's Witness convention Local Jehovah's Witnesses invite neighbors to a convention in San Diego today and Sunday.

Full Story
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#1 May 25, 2013
The Bible teaching program,“What is Truth?” will be presented in English and Spanish.

Read more: http://www.yumasun.com/articles/brunch-87690-...

People won't find truth there but they'll hear a lot about the faithful slave.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#3 May 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
after 130 years of bambling from door to door,
JW still doesn't know what is THE TRUTH?
Look like their truth is every year completly Lies
I agree that Jehovah's Witnesses don't know or teach truth.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#4 May 26, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
after 130 years of bambling from door to door,
JW still doesn't know what is THE TRUTH?
Look like their truth is every year completly Lies
you have no idea what you are saying,if you know the truth why don't you inform us
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#5 May 26, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
you tell us what the truth is seeing that you are so clever and all knowing.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#7 May 27, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
you tell us what the truth is seeing that you are so clever and all knowing.
Here it is:

Now brothers, I want to clarify for you the gospel I proclaimed to you; you received it and have taken your stand on it.
You are also saved by it, if you hold to the message I proclaimed to you — unless you believed to no purpose.
For I passed on to you as most important what I also received:
that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
that He was buried,
that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures
1 Corinthians 15:1-4

The one who has the Son has life. The one who doesn’t have the Son of God does not have life. I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.
1 John 5:12-13
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#9 May 30, 2013
Meek people will always be able to see the difference between someone who is living the way Jesus requires his followers, because anyone can quote the Bible, and anyone can say they are Christian, but the meek person expects Christian conduct based on obedience to God's word for their pursuasion to learn their Bible.
Psalm 37:11 and 29

Jehovah's witnesses invite everyone who wants to know, love and serve the one true God Jehovah, to attend these assemblies and conventions open to the public.

Matthew 22:37-39

The haters of Jehovah God will always try to prevent meek people from gathering with Jehovah God's people.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#10 May 30, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Meek people will always be able to see the difference between someone who is living the way Jesus requires his followers, because anyone can quote the Bible, and anyone can say they are Christian, but the meek person expects Christian conduct based on obedience to God's word for their pursuasion to learn their Bible.
Psalm 37:11 and 29
Jehovah's witnesses invite everyone who wants to know, love and serve the one true God Jehovah, to attend these assemblies and conventions open to the public.
Matthew 22:37-39
The haters of Jehovah God will always try to prevent meek people from gathering with Jehovah God's people.
The haters of Jesus will always try to prevent Christians from gathering with His people.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#11 May 30, 2013
Jehovah's witnesses love our King Jesus, and we obey his commandments, and we invite everyone to become his earthly subjects of God's Kingdom.
John 3:36

Jesus said, only a few would find the truth, they would have to look for it among God's people, Jehovah's witnesses.
Acts 15:17
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#12 May 30, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Jehovah's witnesses love our King Jesus, and we obey his commandments, and we invite everyone to become his earthly subjects of God's Kingdom.
John 3:36
Jesus said, only a few would find the truth, they would have to look for it among God's people, Jehovah's witnesses.
Acts 15:17
Tell me more about Abaddon:

Wave upon wave of insects, most prominently locusts, devastate the land. What does this mean? Revelation 9:1-12 also speaks of a plague of locusts, sent forth by Jehovah under “a king, the angel of the abyss,” who is none other than Christ Jesus. His names Abaddon (Hebrew) and Apollyon (Greek) mean “Destruction” and “Destroyer.”
May 1, 1992 Watchtower
Page 11

I want to learn all about Abaddon and the insects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Truth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al. (Mar '13) Jun '14 Jake999 2,894
Poor, Persecuted Dinesh D'Souza Apr '14 frontporchreactio... 1
Journey from Islam to Christianity (Feb '14) Feb '14 oghuzkhan 2
Duck Flap: Truth is 'hate' to those who 'hate' ... (Dec '13) Feb '14 - -SPOONER- - 413
Fortney: Former soldier finds peace helping oth... (Jan '14) Jan '14 cops screw you at... 1
Truth (Jan '14) Jan '14 Christsharian Dee... 21
Report: Islamist militants invade Syrian city, ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Denning 1
•••
•••

The Truth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••