Pole Dancing Championship Results

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Ladies competed for a top spot at the regional pole dancing championship held in Charlottesville for the first time.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2009
vabell

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 4, 2009
It is shameful to all of us in America that women are rewarded for what used to be done only in dark seedy places. May God forgive us and cleanse us from alllllll unrighteousnes! Amen
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 4, 2009
Would hippocracy qualify as unrighteousness? Anyway, lets hope this is the first and last display of double standards promoted by women themselves.

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

#3 Oct 5, 2009
From the Daily Progress.

More than 450 people showed up for the show, which was open to those 18 and older.

So if this is just clean wholesome exercise why did the spectators have to be 18 years or older?
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 5, 2009
The "18 and older" restriction was in case of wardrobe malfunctions!!!! Alas, unless I missed it there were none.

Charlottesville

#5 Oct 5, 2009
CvilleGordo wrote:
The "18 and older" restriction was in case of wardrobe malfunctions!!!! Alas, unless I missed it there were none.
So why was there concern over possible wardrobe malfunctions?
Ron

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Oct 6, 2009
Go pole dancers!!! I think we need a strip club in c-ville also.
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Oct 6, 2009
C-Ville Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>So why was there concern over possible wardrobe malfunctions?
Well, in my case there was HOPE of a wardrobe malfunction....but the concern was that it could (and sort of did) happen and thus you needed to shield tender young eyes from the possiblility of traumatic exposure to partial nudity. Gasp. In case I need to be more 'explicit'- er, um, well you have attractive young women doing aerial splits on poles....that's a traumatic exposure to partial nudity waiting to happen if I ever saw one!!!

Charlottesville

#8 Oct 6, 2009
CvilleGordo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in my case there was HOPE of a wardrobe malfunction....but the concern was that it could (and sort of did) happen and thus you needed to shield tender young eyes from the possiblility of traumatic exposure to partial nudity. Gasp. In case I need to be more 'explicit'- er, um, well you have attractive young women doing aerial splits on poles....that's a traumatic exposure to partial nudity waiting to happen if I ever saw one!!!
And the tide rolls on!
Grown-up

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Oct 6, 2009
As a woman, I fervently wish young women would understand that self-exploitation is STILL exploitation. This is part and parcel of a Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian glorifying mindset, and it saddens me. Please, ladies, show off your intelligence and your character, NOT your private parts.
Randy Dowdy

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Oct 6, 2009
As long as this isn't X-rated, and it is voluntary, people should mind their own business. If you don't approve, don't go. Don't watch, don't comment. Live and let live people. This is not a big issue.

I admire them for their hard work. It takes a lot of strength and stamina to do this, it isn't just swinging around with your legs open.

GO girls GO!

I live near Clucks in Danville, and enjoy the show there. That and the beer are the main reasons for going, lmfao.
anonymous

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Oct 6, 2009
These are talented, athletic women in tasteful performances. Let's try living in the 21st century please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Temptations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... Aug 20 LLL 1
These 22 Lost Classics Of Motown Deserve To Be ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DALE 1
Temptations The 50 Greatest Songs 3 cd set (Jan '14) Jan '14 mike 1
Dallas Theater to Host Sock Hop (Aug '13) Aug '13 Patricia McCollum 1
Rolling Stones rock small LA club ahead of tour (Apr '13) Apr '13 stonesdvdcom 2
Yesterday, today, forever: 50 years after Motow... (Sep '09) Feb '13 The Chi Lites Son 2
Feds want 30 years for theater crawler (Jan '13) Jan '13 America Gentleman... 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Temptations People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••