Temptations parting company with G.C....

Temptations parting company with G.C. Cameron

Posted in the The Temptations Forum

ShermDawg8350

Leonardo, NJ

#1 Jul 7, 2007
I guess its official The Tempts will have a new lead singer, if they haven't found one already. Anyone got news on this? Have they found a replacement and does anyone know who it is? The suspense is killing me.
Warren Castaneira

Niceville, FL

#2 Nov 22, 2007
The fact is that the Temps would still have GC if Otis (last original member) wasn't so tight with the money. I have been in the business since the mid 60's and know all the classic groups. When GC did a album for the Temps in 03 it went gold and G was given a few hundred dollars. This is fact! Otis I love you but at this stage of your career it would be a smart move to keep good people around you and not try to bone people.
Warren

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Temptations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motown Tribute comes to the city auditorium (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octobus 1
News Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... (Aug '14) Aug '14 LLL 1
News These 22 Lost Classics Of Motown Deserve To Be ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DALE 1
Temptations The 50 Greatest Songs 3 cd set (Jan '14) Jan '14 mike 1
News Dallas Theater to Host Sock Hop (Aug '13) Aug '13 Patricia McCollum 1
News Rolling Stones rock small LA club ahead of tour (Apr '13) Apr '13 stonesdvdcom 2
News Yesterday, today, forever: 50 years after Motow... (Sep '09) Feb '13 The Chi Lites Son 2
More from around the web