Concern rises about Aretha's health

Concern rises about Aretha's health

There are 134 comments on the The Detroit News story from Nov 6, 2010, titled Concern rises about Aretha's health. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Aretha Franklin's decision to postpone all professional activity for the next six months has some worried about the state of the Queen of Soul's health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#22 Nov 16, 2010
Father wrote:
That was a smart response. Please spread your hate elsewhere. You really should reflect and seek professional help with your childhood abuse.
I'm willing to bet you're one of those whiners who complains about a television program when all you need to do is change the channel. You expect everyone else to conform to your rules and lifestyle. Typical selfish tool. You don't like it, move along.
Father

Van Nuys, CA

#23 Nov 16, 2010
Government " fool" should stop fantacizing about Bill Clinton's cigar up his ass and get a life, instead of finding his only pleasue in these forums.
Father

Van Nuys, CA

#24 Nov 16, 2010
Government "fool" has a pea size brain and packs himself with his finger. Has no life except these forums that must turn him on. He has no values in his life. The man is so engulfed in hate which tells about how much he hates his life and himself. What a messed up life.
Jethroe

Royal Oak, MI

#25 Nov 16, 2010
Father wrote:
I agree with you Kim. It amazes me that so many people have so much hate and lack of self respect, that they need to spread that hatred in a forum. The same people are always sharing hate. I guess the empty lives they lead prompts them to spend all their time in these such forums. Now Jethroe, Tony, and Xanadu, you are the real trash of Detroit! I hope and pray you do some good with your sorry ass lives.
Hey father I have a job for you on my plantation, you can bring that fat a$$ negroe that you love so much to. It will be good for her health, she's bound to loose some weight while pickin cotton in the hot sun. Plus I could always use a couple more negroes out in the fields!!!
Government Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#26 Nov 16, 2010
Father wrote:
Government "fool" has a pea size brain and packs himself with his finger. Has no life except these forums that must turn him on. He has no values in his life. The man is so engulfed in hate which tells about how much he hates his life and himself. What a messed up life.
The fact you must resort to imaginary scenarios simply proves you lost the argument, not that you've ever had one. Thanks for playing. Change the channel, crybaby.
Father

Van Nuys, CA

#27 Nov 16, 2010
Poor, poor homosexual. This is not about winning or losing. However, I am sure your wife is scoring as we speak. She must be a desperate beach if she with someone of your white trash mentality.
Father

Van Nuys, CA

#28 Nov 16, 2010
Jethroe- you seem like a very dumb, inbreeded sob. Who did you do first? Was it your mom, your auntie, or your little sister who begged you to stop???
Government Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#29 Nov 16, 2010
Father wrote:
Poor, poor homosexual. This is not about winning or losing. However, I am sure your wife is scoring as we speak. She must be a desperate beach if she with someone of your white trash mentality.
LMFAO! Look at you...all pissed off reaching into the abyss of that empty brain with more imaginary scenarios...LMFAO! Lack of ammunition makes one reach for desperate measures. Must be difficult viewing a mirror without laughing.

BTW, I hope you're not a Father within the Catholic church. You've screwed up enough boys already. If you're a father with actual kids...I pity their weak souls to have a pathetic dad such as you. Damn, people like you simply shouldn't breed....LMFAO!

Still can't change the channel, huh? LMAO!...I own you.
obskeptic

Waterford, MI

#30 Nov 16, 2010
Kim Ellis wrote:
Obskeptic my husband works for her quite frequently and she has never been anything but good to the both us, so dont tell me I dont know what Im talking about. No one has insulted me, they have insulted a woman I have nothing but great respect for. She has done for the music industry than anyone else out there. She has paved the way for women in music. She can sing in 5 octaves. Im sorry Ms. Franklin wasn't pleased with your work however calling her a fat bitch isnt exactly the proper way to handle it. Maybe your work just isnt as good as you seem to think it is!
What kind of work is he doing for her in PA? Is he in the singing industry? I won't argue that the women is talented. I even said I admired her for that. I find it difficult to believe you have done anything for her at her bloomfield residence though, because a leopard never changes her spots. She is still the fat hog she was then, and most people consumed with arrogance find humility a little more difficult to swallow then cheesecake.
obskeptic

Waterford, MI

#31 Nov 16, 2010
OK Kim, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that your experience with her has been positive all the way. Naturally, if she has been a good customer for your husband there is a loyalty factor there, I get it. I feel the same way about the customers I have, and I have been in business for over twenty years now. That doesn't change reality though, even if that is not the reality you have experienced. Here is just one article that pops up on her about my experience, and trust me, no, don't trust me, but this is more common than you want to believe. I was harsh, but I am still angry for how I was played.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/i...
Father

Van Nuys, CA

#32 Nov 17, 2010
Government Fool- you are truly messed up. I am not "reaching" I am simply stating the fact that your wife has to be messing around on you. You know you can't satisfy her. You must have a really messed up marriage, is that why you seek pleasure in these forums?? I hope and pray you don't have children. God only knows what you do to them. I own you.

“Killing flies with honey ”

Since: Nov 10

Bremen, GA

#33 Nov 17, 2010
I hope she gets better soon
mother

Kansas City, MO

#34 Nov 17, 2010
Pants on da ground
pants on da ground
lookin like a fool
with yo pants on da ground.
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#35 Nov 17, 2010
Father wrote:
Government Fool- you are truly messed up. I am not "reaching" I am simply stating the fact that your wife has to be messing around on you. You know you can't satisfy her. You must have a really messed up marriage, is that why you seek pleasure in these forums?? I hope and pray you don't have children. God only knows what you do to them. I own you.
LMFAO!.. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Your pissed off nature is so unbecoming and hypocritical of you....LMFAO! Your hatred is boiling with ire and clearly displayed. You're now reaching for used material directly after it was used on you in the same topic....LMFAO!....man are you desperate....LMFAO!

You really should decide which sexual orientation you want to insult with. Do you always call someone a homosexual then indicate they have a wife?...LMFAO! Also, a homosexual wouldn't care if his wife is messing around....LMFAO! You're so angry you can't even think straight. Stop it, my stomach hurts from all this laughter....LMAO! View the mirror, you'll get the idea.
Government Foe

Van Nuys, CA

#36 Nov 17, 2010
Yes it is true, I am a homosexual. My wife, who is a little on the large side does not know. My kids also do not know. Sorry for insulting Aretha. I love black people, espeacially black men. They are the best!
Louis Coleman

Luling, LA

#37 Nov 17, 2010
Aretha is right to ignore any pitiful, hateful, sorrowful and RUDE individuals with negative comments. She has CLASS something ALL of them LACK. Aretha don't hate them, just PRAY for them that their EVIL hearts and attitude can be changed!!!
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#38 Nov 17, 2010
Government Foe wrote:
Yes it is true, I am a homosexual. My wife, who is a little on the large side does not know. My kids also do not know. Sorry for insulting Aretha. I love black people, espeacially black men. They are the best!
LMFAO! Seriously, son...seek help. This is eating at you to no end. Sucks being you....LMFAO!
Father

Van Nuys, CA

#39 Nov 17, 2010
LMAO
Father

Van Nuys, CA

#40 Nov 17, 2010
You obviously do not have any respect for yourself, family, or fellow human kind. How does it feel to have someone spew hate towards you? Do unto to others as you would have done to you. Obviously, you do not do this in life and one can only imagine the sad pitiful life you must lead. I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks, even when it comes to teaching them that hate is wrong. But I promise you, there is a God, there is a heaven, and there is a hell. We will die some day and when we die, we cannot make excuses for our hate. So inconclusion, this was all a lesson for you. It does not feel good to have someone hate you does it? All those giggles you got out of this and thinking of who is winning and who is losing, is just a cover up of a wounded man. I say good bye and may God have mercy on your soul. Lesson completed. By the way, Aretha Franklin is a wonderful and beautiful person who took a chance and made something of herself with gifts and talents God gave her. Good bye.
Government Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#41 Nov 17, 2010
Father wrote:
You obviously do not have any respect for yourself, family, or fellow human kind. How does it feel to have someone spew hate towards you? Do unto to others as you would have done to you. Obviously, you do not do this in life and one can only imagine the sad pitiful life you must lead. I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks, even when it comes to teaching them that hate is wrong. But I promise you, there is a God, there is a heaven, and there is a hell. We will die some day and when we die, we cannot make excuses for our hate. So inconclusion, this was all a lesson for you. It does not feel good to have someone hate you does it? All those giggles you got out of this and thinking of who is winning and who is losing, is just a cover up of a wounded man. I say good bye and may God have mercy on your soul. Lesson completed. By the way, Aretha Franklin is a wonderful and beautiful person who took a chance and made something of herself with gifts and talents God gave her. Good bye.
LMAO!... Little boy, you think what you are doing is some sort of reversal to make me see the light? LMFAO! I don't know what's funnier, you making an ass of yourself or...oh wait, you making an ass of yourself....LMFAO!

Seriously, kid...your inability to ignore a comment about someone really eats at your gut and spews your own hatred, which makes you a hypocrite. Step down from that holier than thou mode and face reality. Trying to be a savior simply makes you a legend in your own mind. As for me, whether you believe me or not, I don't care, but your silly antics don't bother me. It's quite comical at the least. You're not experienced enough to teach me lessons. Now run along and pray for your sins of hypocrisy (matthew 7:1).

BTW, the fact still remains in spite of you making an ass of yourself, Aretha is still a rude obnoxious pig. Adios, pendejo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Temptations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motown Tribute comes to the city auditorium (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octobus 1
News Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... (Aug '14) Aug '14 LLL 1
News These 22 Lost Classics Of Motown Deserve To Be ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DALE 1
Temptations The 50 Greatest Songs 3 cd set (Jan '14) Jan '14 mike 1
News Dallas Theater to Host Sock Hop (Aug '13) Aug '13 Patricia McCollum 1
News Rolling Stones rock small LA club ahead of tour (Apr '13) Apr '13 stonesdvdcom 2
News Yesterday, today, forever: 50 years after Motow... (Sep '09) Feb '13 The Chi Lites Son 2
More from around the web