Jimmy Ruffin

Aug 20, 2007 Full story: WASH-FM

Born: May 7, 1939 in Colinsville, MS Active In: 60's, 70's, 80's The older brother of the Temptations ' lead singer David Ruffin , Jimmy enjoyed several huge hits himself in the mid-'60s for Berry Gordy 's Soul ... via WASH-FM

Full Story
deborah brown

Tustin, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2008
there should be a book and movie about david and jimmy ruffin these were great entertainers,i'm so sick of these no talented people these days,makes you sick to the stomach ,is jimmy ruffin still alive ,please let me no,the news media does not think its important to report on the great black entertainers,but the whites will try to sing like them and then get rich.
fffff

Waterford, MI

#2 Mar 16, 2009
this is stupid is jimmy ruffin dead??
onetime

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Aug 22, 2010
david was a drug addict his whole entertainment career....screw em....hes dead
bob martin

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2010
why is it stupid u ass wipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Temptations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... Aug '14 LLL 1
These 22 Lost Classics Of Motown Deserve To Be ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DALE 1
Temptations The 50 Greatest Songs 3 cd set (Jan '14) Jan '14 mike 1
Dallas Theater to Host Sock Hop (Aug '13) Aug '13 Patricia McCollum 1
Rolling Stones rock small LA club ahead of tour (Apr '13) Apr '13 stonesdvdcom 2
Yesterday, today, forever: 50 years after Motow... (Sep '09) Feb '13 The Chi Lites Son 2
Feds want 30 years for theater crawler (Jan '13) Jan '13 America Gentleman... 2
•••
•••

The Temptations People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••