Nick Jonas Sings Motown Last Night & ...

Nick Jonas Sings Motown Last Night & I Fall In Love

There are 2 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Feb 26, 2011, titled Nick Jonas Sings Motown Last Night & I Fall In Love. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

At last night's White House Concert Ashley Greene's boyfriend Joe Jonas sang a golden oldie by The Temptations .A I have to admit my heart melted and Ashley Green watch out Joe is on my radar.A We have the video for you below and I have a feeling I am not going to be the only women with a melted heart.A Joe singsA A "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch" and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

“The Black Atheist”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2011
The article about Nick Jonas, but a picture with Joe Jonas...
Isobel

Gloucester, UK

#2 Mar 1, 2011
I'm completely confused! So, who sang it Joe or Nick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Temptations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motown Tribute comes to the city auditorium (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octobus 1
News Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... (Aug '14) Aug '14 LLL 1
News These 22 Lost Classics Of Motown Deserve To Be ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DALE 1
Temptations The 50 Greatest Songs 3 cd set (Jan '14) Jan '14 mike 1
News Dallas Theater to Host Sock Hop (Aug '13) Aug '13 Patricia McCollum 1
News Rolling Stones rock small LA club ahead of tour (Apr '13) Apr '13 stonesdvdcom 2
News Yesterday, today, forever: 50 years after Motow... (Sep '09) Feb '13 The Chi Lites Son 2
More from around the web