Talking with Rebbie Jackson: Singing again after brother Michael's death

There are 4 comments on the MergeDigital story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Talking with Rebbie Jackson: Singing again after brother Michael's death. In it, MergeDigital reports that:

Like all of Michael Jackson's eight brothers and sisters, Rebbie Jackson was crushed by the King of Pop's death June 25, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MergeDigital.

The Busy Lady

AOL

#1 Apr 19, 2010
The whole Jackson Family is talented, and Mike wanted them to pursue their own careers. That's why his WILL is written the way it is. He didn't want them to just depend on his Estate. I'm happy for Rebbie, she sure is pretty. It would be nice to see their family do a show together, for A&E. They really look good together, as a family.
smilemj

UK

#2 Apr 19, 2010
My heart goes to Michael's family. I hope they find peace and acceptance.
cautious

Wakefield, UK

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Good for her. I've never read anything much about her until Michael died. Same for the other brothers and LaToya. Janet's been around doing her thing.

Was Michael's light so bright that it is only now he is dead that we hear from the family.

I'm uncomfortable - until this Dr Murray thing ends, I'm not too interested in the other Jackson's career moves quite frankly.

Sorry.
andrea

Grass Lake, MI

#4 Apr 23, 2010
i would like to know if anyone in the jackson family going to have a tribute on tv for all of michaels fans that love him that would be on a channel that eveyone could watch on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Temptations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... (Aug '14) Aug '14 LLL 1
News These 22 Lost Classics Of Motown Deserve To Be ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DALE 1
Temptations The 50 Greatest Songs 3 cd set (Jan '14) Jan '14 mike 1
News Dallas Theater to Host Sock Hop (Aug '13) Aug '13 Patricia McCollum 1
News Rolling Stones rock small LA club ahead of tour (Apr '13) Apr '13 stonesdvdcom 2
News Yesterday, today, forever: 50 years after Motow... (Sep '09) Feb '13 The Chi Lites Son 2
News Feds want 30 years for theater crawler (Jan '13) Jan '13 America Gentleman... 2
More from around the web