Ex-wife arrested in Springhill home vandalism

Full story: The Shreveport Times

SPRINGHILL '' Shock over the devastation of their home this weekend turned to satisfaction at midday Tuesday when Eric and Judy Talley learned Webster Parish sheriff's investigators had a person in custody and ...
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2008
shocked and amazed

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2006

I think Alicia should do the time. Those kids were drug into a bad situation but if there was any one of them that is guilty, then the kids need to be sent to juevinille homes to get their lives straight as well. The younger kids were scared but the older ones knew better.
Again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2006

shocked and amazed wrote:
I think Alicia should do the time. Those kids were drug into a bad situation but if there was any one of them that is guilty, then the kids need to be sent to juevinille homes to get their lives straight as well. The younger kids were scared but the older ones knew better.
I seem to remember very similar things happening there with some type of physician and his wife a few years ago. Horrible things, do not remember the name. Is this still going on with them?From what I recall he was in a bad situation, but no excuse for the things that went on! If not, wonder what became of them?
Again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2006

Isn't this the same woman who was married to a doctor in SH that would fight all of the time. Always at the police department for domestic problems. I think it is. Does someone know?
Thanks!
Kathy W

Winfield, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

I do agree, she should do alot of time.As far as the kids getting drug into a bad situation, i doubt that. The way they seem to be raised these days they're probly just as guilty as the others "that drug them there".They all knew better, but more than likely weren't thought better.
Carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2008

Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this the same woman who was married to a doctor in SH that would fight all of the time. Always at the police department for domestic problems. I think it is. Does someone know?
Thanks!
I have no idea but im interested in what the outcome was. Havent heard anything lately.
might be

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

Carol wrote:
<quoted text> I have no idea but im interested in what the outcome was. Havent heard anything lately.
thayt was mel pesnell and their son is in jail now.
i do not know if they are still together or not though? i thought they were some place near ruston? but he is a physician.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Talleys Discussions

Search the The Talleys Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Talley's Folly (Jun '06) Jun '06 Alison Paddock 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••