Barry Switzer Prevails in Lawsuit Fil...

Barry Switzer Prevails in Lawsuit Filed by Former Wrestling Coach

There are 1 comment on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Barry Switzer Prevails in Lawsuit Filed by Former Wrestling Coach. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

Former Oklahoma football coach Barry Switzer has prevailed in a lawsuit filed against him by former Oklahoma wrestling coach Stan Abel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

H Coleman

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Every dealing I have had with Switzer as shown him to be a whining jerk. Example: Property Investment Switzer invested in went belly up. Quote Switzer in his whiney voice - "I didn't realize I could lose in this and you all did use me as example to other investors ... so I think I should be excused and you all give me my money back!" We,(investors) wanted to barf at his plead ... he invested minimum also yet whined like a wussy.
At least as he has gotten older he doesn't hit on every "friends" wife.
Amazing I write this with name attached. Not really as "Truth is its own Defense"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Switzers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Jun '15 Ren 82
Part 1 - History of the Switzer Family of Nepea... (Jul '11) Jul '11 mssemurphy51 1
News Former Oklahoma football coach Switzer wins aft... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Rick in OKC 1
News Barry Switzer Says Lawsuit Without Merit (Jan '10) Feb '10 tweedle 5
News Ex-Benicia mayor wins school board seat (Nov '09) Nov '09 American 15
News Past on Parade: Railway's booklet showed way to... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Corey Wylde 1
News The Wandering Moose Ranch, Libby, Montana - Lib... (Sep '08) Apr '09 Helloitsme 65
More from around the web