The RETURN of THE SUPREMES via the DAUGHTERS of the SUPREMES

Posted in the The Supremes Forum

Lorenzo_In_NYC

AOL

#1 Apr 7, 2007
Has anyone ever considered this concept? I mean think about it. Florance Ballard had 3 daughters: twins Michelle Chapman & Nicole Chapman ('68) and youngest daughter Lisa Chapman ('73). Mary Wilson has but 1 daughter named Turkessa Ferrer. Diana Ross has 3 daughters as well. Rhonda Kendrick, Tracee Ross Silberstein and Chudney Ross Silberstein. So we know for a fact that Mary's daughter Turkessa would be in the NEW SUPREMES. But between Florance's 3 daughters and Diana's 3 daughters which one would be representing each of them? Let's hear your thoughts! Also, could y'all please try very hard to contain yourselves and maintain a level of respect on this one? Even though I know that all of y'all will probably get beside yourselves as usual. But some degree of that is to be expected. With that said, let us all hear the imput out there...
bobbi brown

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2009
duh? none of them are singers!
Stephen K

Boston, MA

#3 Mar 14, 2009
I think that the daughters or Mary, Diane, and Florence would make great Supremes, it would be a whole new generation.
dr dj

Astoria, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2009
ok, listen to me!!!!!
there will not be daughters of the supremes, there will not be another reflections......FACE IT!!!!
been there done it and done it well

get ova it, the 60's come twice for the baby boomers
once the time, and second the age , if fortunate

reflections67
dr dj

Astoria, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2009
right on !!!!
..........brilliant response

george H
Manhattan
Robbie

Lexington, KY

#6 May 4, 2009
The Supremes need to be left at peace. We don't need any resurrections of them, especially through their daughters. A reunion most hope for seems futile, so let the ladies be. Remember them. They'll always be together on their recordings and in the hearts of all their fans. But, stop trying to resurrect the past. What everyone really should be looking forward to and preparing for is the return of Jesus Christ, our Saviour! Are you ready for judgement day?
Dianna Ross twin

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 2, 2009
why not dont hate
Bear

Saint Catharines, Canada

#8 Mar 2, 2011
Mary's Daughter Turkessa is Close to 500Lb's, She won't leave Mary's House, let alone go on a stage!
CKI

Lawrence, KS

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Jesus Is Dead Robbie..There Is No Coming Back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Supremes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Competition! Win tickets for Magic of Motown (Sep '14) Oct '14 Jojo brock 2
News Fantasy Springs: Diana Ross to appear in September (Jul '14) Jul '14 DALE 1
News Destiny's Child, Spice Girls, Bangles, The Supr... (Apr '14) Apr '14 DALE 1
News Happy 68th Birthday, Diana Ross (Mar '12) Feb '14 creeper 19
News Diana Ross celebrates 40 years of fabulousness ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Keith temple 1
News Will Diana Ross Wreck Beyonce's Oscar Dreams? (Oct '06) Jul '13 Alyssa 116
News Beyonce Lost Weight on Water Diet (Jun '06) Mar '13 new mommy 1,596
More from around the web