Beth Peerless: Impressions from this year's Outside Lands Festival

There are 2 comments on the Aug 19, 2010, Monterey County Herald story titled Beth Peerless: Impressions from this year's Outside Lands Festival. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

All the hype and hand wringing aside, the 2010 Third Annual San Francisco Outside Lands Music and Art Festival came off quite well, thank you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Roy Jordan

Salinas, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Thanks For Posting Your Slideshow Presentation Beth!!!
Sarah Foland - Cayucos CA

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2010
It sounds like a lovely SF event, Beth. Your photos are amazing. I love seeing the performers in action. Your photos capture their personas in action, each one a moment in time and place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Strokes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lady Gaga stops ex-boyfriend revealing details ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big mike 2
News Casablancas Replaces Drinking with 'Getting Sto... (Mar '06) Jul '13 aicelynd 21
News Turkey shoot: the Strokes, Justin Timberlake, D... (Apr '13) Apr '13 tigger31086 1
Storkes Tattoos (Sep '07) Mar '12 Muffy 23
News Albums to catch in early 2011 (May '11) May '11 Swamp 1
New review for "Angles"! (Mar '11) Mar '11 Edie 1
News Top 10 Garage Rock Revival Bands: Where Are The... (Mar '11) Mar '11 cathie 1
More from around the web