String Quartet Tribute
Orlando

Pacoima, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2006
Hi, I'm trying to put togther a string quartet tribute to Pink Floyd for my high school band. Does anyone happen to know where I could get the sheet music? Thanks
Fabi from Brazil

Porto Alegre, Brazil

#2 Jan 3, 2007
I would like to find too
but the sheet music of panic!at the disco and fall out boy, if anyone knows where i can get it please tell me!
Fabio

Spokane, WA

#3 Feb 18, 2007
i need the panic!@ the disco and Fall out boy sheet music but for violin i found it for guitar but i forgot ware
Courtney

Sanford, NC

#4 Mar 5, 2008
I need the String Quartet Sheet Music from Strung Out on Panic at the Disco for my senior solo at school. It's reall important to me lemme know if youve got ANY info. My email is

[email protected]
Pablostrings

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 4, 2009
You can get a ton of string quartet music here:

http://www.clarinetinstitute.com/44329%20Stri...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The String Quartet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
String Quartet Movement for Louis Swift by Edwa... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Edward Giles Brown 1
String Quartet Movement in E Flat Major for Lou... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Edward Giles Brown 2
News Composer Elliott Carter, musical master, dies a... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Todd 2
1,349 Musicians Working To Renew The World's Lo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kahne 1
String-Bling Mutes for String Quartets (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sarah 1
News Toki Quartet at Merriott (Jun '11) Jun '11 Paul Fisher 1
String Quartet for hire resources (Sep '10) Sep '10 Beth 1
More from around the web