Bob Dylan and the Police

Bob Dylan and the Police

There are 1 comment on the PoliBlog story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Bob Dylan and the Police. In it, PoliBlog reports that:

The incident began at 5 p.m. when a resident said a man was wandering around a low-income, predominantly minority neighborhood several blocks from the oceanfront looking at houses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PoliBlog.

taurean rager

Greenford, UK

#1 Aug 19, 2009
After all them years of being in the spot light and everyone knowing his face, I should think Bob would feel quite pleased to find someone who doesn't actually know who he is.

Keep being your wonderful self Bob, cos the rest of us certainly know who you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Dylan's 'The Basement Tapes Complete: The B... (Nov '14) Jan '16 badboyxyz 2
News Like a Rolling Stone (Feb '14) Feb '14 4 Leo Sach 1
News Stone Thoreaus musicians inspired by acoustic i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Anonymous 1
News Bob Dylan makes historic Vietnam live debut (Apr '11) Mar '13 jdenny 7
News Bob Dylan's Jacket Will Live at the Smithsonian (Feb '12) Apr '12 Tenacious D - The... 4
News Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan (Mar '11) Mar '11 Sold His Soul 2 t... 1
News Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan Granted Permission to Pla... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Sold His Soul 2 t... 1