History Channel Shills For Che Guevara

History Channel Shills For Che Guevara

There are 61 comments on the News Max story from Sep 24, 2007, titled History Channel Shills For Che Guevara. In it, News Max reports that:

“Don't Shoot! I'm Che! I'm worth more to you alive than dead!”

The A&E Network recently produced a Biography show on Ernesto "Che" Guevara. Years back they produced one on Sen. via News Max

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#1 Oct 1, 2007
I read the book of FONTOVA and also saw his interview, it is a Great book and Portrait Che as a killer. That was the real CHE.

“LIGER OMNI POTENT”

Since: Sep 07

WHEREVER FREEDOM DWELLS

#2 Oct 1, 2007
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
I read the book of FONTOVA and also saw his interview, it is a Great book and Portrait Che as a killer. That was the real CHE.
He was a killer, a coward, and a lowlife.

“America la bella!!”

que Dios te bendiga

#3 Oct 1, 2007
LIGER OMNI POTENT MAX wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a killer, a coward, and a lowlife.
Liger Cg se esta escondiendo detras de nombres diferentes. Pero sigue en lo mismo defendiendo el Comunismo como buen traidor.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

Marco Island,Florida

#4 Oct 1, 2007
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
<quoted text>Liger Cg se esta escondiendo detras de nombres diferentes. Pero sigue en lo mismo defendiendo el Comunismo como buen traidor.
Si ,parece que se canso de usar el estupido nombre de 'openmind'.Saben estoy seguro que el es centroamericano!

Marco Island,Florida

#5 Oct 1, 2007
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
In my opinion he is the most dispicable RAT ever born.He was a failure ,a serial killer and a coward.I have in my office in a frame what he cowardly yelled as soon as he saw some soldiers before being arrested "Don't shoot! I'm Che. I'm worth to you more live than dead!"I celebrate his dead every year on October 9th.I will be celebrating his 40 years execution's date next week on Tuesday 9th.You should include his execution in our October 10th party.I believe it will be a great idea!
Lcubano

Rockport, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2007
todos saben la verdad de ernesto guevara.killer killer killer.don't even refer to him as che. i only use nicknames with my friends and people i respect and admire. to use the name che elicits some sort of endearment.

Marco Island,Florida

#7 Oct 1, 2007
Lcubano wrote:
todos saben la verdad de ernesto guevara.killer killer killer.don't even refer to him as che. i only use nicknames with my friends and people i respect and admire. to use the name che elicits some sort of endearment.
You are right I usually call IT,'The Butcher",or the 'stinky Argentinian'!

“LIGER OMNI POTENT”

WHEREVER FREEDOM DWELLS

#8 Oct 1, 2007
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Si ,parece que se canso de usar el estupido nombre de 'openmind'.Saben estoy seguro que el es centroamericano!
sea lo que sea es un mierd_!

“LIGER OMNI POTENT”

WHEREVER FREEDOM DWELLS

#9 Oct 1, 2007
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion he is the most dispicable RAT ever born.He was a failure ,a serial killer and a coward.I have in my office in a frame what he cowardly yelled as soon as he saw some soldiers before being arrested "Don't shoot! I'm Che. I'm worth to you more live than dead!"I celebrate his dead every year on October 9th.I will be celebrating his 40 years execution's date next week on Tuesday 9th.You should include his execution in our October 10th party.I believe it will be a great idea!
Great idea! We must change the date for 6 consecutive days! 10-9 through 10-14.

“LIGER OMNI POTENT”

WHEREVER FREEDOM DWELLS

#10 Oct 1, 2007
Lcubano wrote:
you arre right! Che sounds endearing and he does not deserve that.
We must come up with a better name for that piece of filth!
santiago

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Oct 1, 2007
But still there are stupid that tatoo their body with the face of Che...........God

Marco Island,Florida

#12 Oct 1, 2007
<quoted text>
This article is excelent ,it clearly shows who that damn coward was.It also shows Cuba's economic standards in 1959.A small island that in only 57 years of independence(1902-1959) achieved better living conditions ,not only above all of Latin America,but also achieved better living standards THAN HALF OF EUROPE!That is some of the reasons why we all Cubans are so proud of being Cubans and that is also why the 'born losers' envy and hate us!As simple as that!
"Ernesto "Che" Guevara was second in command, chief executioner, and chief KGB liaison for a regime that outlawed elections and private property. This regime's KGB-supervised police — employing the midnight knock and the dawn raid among other devices — rounded up and jailed more political prisoners as a percentage of population than Stalin's and executed more people (out of a population of 6.4 million) in its first three years in power than Hitler's executed (out of a population of 70 million) in it's first six.
The regime Che Guevara co-founded stole the savings and property of 6.4 million citizens, made refugees of 20 percent of the population from a nation formerly deluged with immigrants and whose citizens had achieved a higher standard of living than those residing in half of Europe. Che Guevara's regime also shattered, through executions, jailings, mass larceny and exile, virtually every family on the island of Cuba.

Marco Island,Florida

#13 Oct 1, 2007
<quoted text>
Great idea! We must change the date for 6 consecutive days! 10-9 through 10-14.
Great brother!

Marco Island,Florida

#14 Oct 1, 2007
<quoted text>
Un mierd* y acomplejado a la enecima potencia!

Marco Island,Florida

#15 Oct 1, 2007
<quoted text>
This article is excellent ,it shows the real butcher guevara,It also clearly shows, how an small island in only 57 years of independence (1902-1959)and that even sometimes were under corrupt dictators, was able to achieved a better economic standards, not only above any other country in Latin American,but also above half of Europe and above the rest of the world.That is one of the reasons why we Cubans are so proud and honored of being called CUBANS!That is just one of the reasons, why so many born losers hate and envy us!As simple as that!
"Ernesto "Che" Guevara was second in command, chief executioner, and chief KGB liaison for a regime that outlawed elections and private property. This regime's KGB-supervised police — employing the midnight knock and the dawn raid among other devices — rounded up and jailed more political prisoners as a percentage of population than Stalin's and executed more people (out of a population of 6.4 million) in its first three years in power than Hitler's executed (out of a population of 70 million) in it's first six.
The regime Che Guevara co-founded stole the savings and property of 6.4 million citizens, made refugees of 20 percent of the population from a nation formerly deluged with immigrants and whose citizens had achieved a higher standard of living than those residing in half of Europe. Che Guevara's regime also shattered, through executions, jailings, mass larceny and exile, virtually every family on the island of Cuba".

Marco Island,Florida

#16 Oct 1, 2007
<quoted text>
Un mierd* a la enecima potencia!

“America la bella!!”

que Dios te bendiga

#17 Oct 1, 2007
Lcubano wrote:
Si el carnicero Guevara.

Marco Island,Florida

#18 Oct 1, 2007
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
<quoted text>Si el carnicero Guevara.
Celebremos el ajusticiamiento de esa RATA Argentina el 9 de Octubre,se celebran 40 anos de su ajusticiamiento!

“America la bella!!”

que Dios te bendiga

#19 Oct 1, 2007
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Celebremos el ajusticiamiento de esa RATA Argentina el 9 de Octubre,se celebran 40 anos de su ajusticiamiento!
Asi sera. El dia 8 es mi cumpleanos.

Marco Island,Florida

#20 Oct 1, 2007
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
<quoted text>Asi sera. El dia 8 es mi cumpleanos.
Felicidades de corazon amiga.Aunque aun no te conozco personalmente,he llegado a cogerte mucho carino y respeto y celebra el ajustamiento de esa RATA infame tambien!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Stalin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian Museum Celebrating Stalin Slated To Ope... (Mar '15) Nov '16 SOVIET CRIMINALS 5
News Putin's New Rival: StalinBy Anna Nemtsova (Jun '16) Jun '16 DYING RUSSIA 1
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. (Dec '14) Dec '14 God worships Sin ... 1
News No Pumpkin for Putin in Ukraine: Reluctant Marr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Leonid-Rostow 5
News Soviet Award Dusted Off, Media Freedoms Take A ... (May '13) May '13 abc 1
News Pussy Riot members face tough life in Russian p... (Oct '12) Oct '12 jaccii 5
News Didn't Those Who Were Defending the Ussr Even a... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Alexey25 2
More from around the web