Gospel stars ready for big night at W...

Gospel stars ready for big night at Wembley

There are 1 comment on the The Voice story from May 4, 2009, titled Gospel stars ready for big night at Wembley. In it, The Voice reports that:

TOP GOSPEL artists are preparing to perform at Oraclez gospel festival and awards show at London's Wembley Arena tonight .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Voice.

brenda

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 5, 2009
mary mary is a trip they say they want's sunday best i can't tell if truth be told i think they feel sorry for jessica reedy and want her to win she did not out shine y'anna sunday night and i talked down to y'anna i didn't like that at all and jessica reedy was putting me to sleep as always we see sing latice should had been in the final not jessica reedy everybody been down and out why the sisters making her a helpless case i don't like that and god don't like using people on there weekness y'anna deserve to win since latice was not it god bless you all one more thing mary mary is so fake the on real one is bb you can feel and see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sounds of Blackness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RISE: The Sounds of Blackness Dedicate 'RISE' t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Mi_nina 2
More from around the web