Journey: Eclipse [Reviews]

Journey: Eclipse [Reviews]

There are 3 comments on the story from May 27, 2011, titled Journey: Eclipse [Reviews]. In it, reports that:

Reviewed by: unregistered , on may 27, 2011 0 of 0 people found this review helpful Sound: Journey never started as the poppy, anthemic group that it's become known as.

Join the discussion below, or

Jill bercillo

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 29, 2011
This album is awesome. I love it

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 29, 2011
This album Rocks!!! Journeys best album in my generation.

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 24, 2011
The Eclipse album is all about Neil, and Neil, and Neil.... He really didn't care what the rest of the band wanted. He wanted to feed his ego by blasting his guitar - and that he did. So much so that those at the recent shows say you can hardly hear the's all about Neil's guitar playing.

I'm sure a few guitar fanatics will like this, however, many fans won't appreciate the new album. Too ego-driven. And monotonous. And lacking in the lyrical genius & magic of years gone by. A new direction, for sure. Good direction? If you consider going back to the pre-Perry era, during their first 3 albums, when they were hardly selling albums, and were not getting any radio play, and just about to be dropped by their label good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New in the KUCI Music Library (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marks of the Beasts 1
News 7 ways Michael Jackson changed the world (Aug '09) May '12 Len is Disgusted 1,050
News The Brocks return to Bend (Nov '11) Nov '11 Dave Woodland 1
News Poets Of The Fall: Carnival Of Rust [Reviews] (May '07) Apr '11 Unlol 2
News Chastity Brown to perform at Paradigm (Dec '10) Dec '10 kool 2
News Irish pop-rockers Bell X1 break the sound barri... (Jun '08) Nov '10 RED6 2
News Michael Jackson: HIStory: Past, Present And Fut... (Jul '10) Jul '10 goodperson 3
More from around the web