Reeves show will aid Our Father's House - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 1 comment on the Mar 24, 2010, Sentinel & Enterprise story titled Reeves show will aid Our Father's House - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Shirley Alston Reeves , the original lead singer of The Shirelles and a member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, will perform on April 24 at 8 p.m. at the Stratos Dukakis Performing Arts Center at Monty Tech High School, to benefit Our Father's House emergency and transitional shelter programs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

greg walker

Somerset, MA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
i would like to thank our fathers house for giving me hope and help me believing in myself again if it was not for them i wouldnt have 2 years of sobriety i started a new life in another towm i just wanted to take a little time to give a little thanks to our fathers house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Shirelles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson Browne, Patti Scialfa Featured on Actre... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dee jay 1
News "Guitar" George Baker: Mojo Lady (Jan '12) Jan '12 PC Guitarist 1
News Reeves show will aid Our Father's House - Senti... (Mar '10) Mar '10 former employee 3
News Songwriters Hall of Fame announces 2010 nominat... (Oct '09) Oct '09 JIna Wild 7
News Austin Drage voted off 'X Factor' (Dec '08) Dec '08 Madasar 3
News The Bee Gees made their U-S television debut on... (Jul '06) Jul '06 Bruce 1
More from around the web