British band the Sex Pistols sign wit...

British band the Sex Pistols sign with Universal

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 27, 2012, titled British band the Sex Pistols sign with Universal. In it, Reuters reports that:

British punk rockers the Sex Pistols have signed with Universal Music Catalog UK, part of the world's largest record label Universal, which will re-release their seminal album "Never Mind The Bollocks Here's The Sex Pistols." The repackaged album will go on sale later in 2012, 35 years after its original release, and Universal plans a series of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

d i e t e r

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Feb 27, 2012
'Expanded' it says. Well, with what? The four single B-sides? Sounds like Sgt.Pepper with some bonustracks. It will run the original album.
And repackiging the Jamie Reid artwork?

And what does the series of more mean? More NMTB or the oddities?
rotten

Delta, PA

#2 Feb 28, 2012
pistols! check it out hbhm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sex Pistols Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nirvana Fans Furious About Chili Peppers Video (May '06) 13 hr Rhetrick 698
pic teen (Jul '08) Feb '17 chat 8
News On this day, October 11th (Oct '09) Dec '16 Jelly 4
Rare album cover or a fake? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Stretchyspagetti70 1
jimi hendrix was anti-christ before the sex pis... (Jul '15) Jul '15 eric65 1
News John Cooper Clarke brings his poetry to St Albans (Jun '15) Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News Inside Jann Wenner's Top-Secret Rock and Roll H... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kelly DJ 3
More from around the web