Celebrity Heat Index: In June, the Go...

Celebrity Heat Index: In June, the Gosselins were hotter than July

There are 13 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 30, 2009, titled Celebrity Heat Index: In June, the Gosselins were hotter than July. In it, USA Today reports that:

Summer's arrived and it's a scorcher for Jon and Kate Gosselin. The Jon & Kate Plus 8 stars' divorce dominated the headlines in June, landing them at No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Their shizzle de sizzle then went fizzle.
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2009
Once all the kids are in school, how will they film the 2 or 3 hours per day that Jon said they film?
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Aug 4, 2009
Great photo's
of Jen at www.justjared.com
that came out, today.

Rush over and see them.

Slow Jen Fans.
I have to do everything!
melissa

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Aug 4, 2009
Nicki_ wrote:
Once all the kids are in school, how will they film the 2 or 3 hours per day that Jon said they film?
i don't think they are going to school full time. i am not sure how pre kindergarten works in her area. it could be half day or a couple of days a week. i don't know why they are going to pre-k instead of kindergarten. they are certainly old enough to go. maybe it will come out in a future episode.
Vince

Tampa, FL

#5 Aug 4, 2009
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think they are going to school full time. i am not sure how pre kindergarten works in her area. it could be half day or a couple of days a week. i don't know why they are going to pre-k instead of kindergarten. they are certainly old enough to go. maybe it will come out in a future episode.
The will start kindergarten in September when school resumes in PA after Labor day they had to be 5 first, the law in PA.
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2009
They were preemies and have a birthday in May, Melissa. Also, she has them in a private school which sometimes offers a different kindergarten for a "young" or "immature" five year old.
melissa

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Sep 20, 2009
Nicki_ wrote:
They were preemies and have a birthday in May, Melissa. Also, she has them in a private school which sometimes offers a different kindergarten for a "young" or "immature" five year old.
Being a preemie has nothing to do with it. Get your facts straight. They were only 9 weeks early and suffered no brain trauma. Do a little research, it may do you some good.
Shapely_

Spring, TX

#8 Nov 23, 2009
Oh, Lord, how did the Gosselins's #1 fan, Bayville NJ Melissa, get on the Brad Pitt board? Spooky! Nic wants to meet you.
Vince

Orlando, FL

#9 Nov 23, 2009
Shapely_ wrote:
Oh, Lord, how did the Gosselins's #1 fan, Bayville NJ Melissa, get on the Brad Pitt board? Spooky! Nic wants to meet you.
LOL....some pairng....LOL
Shapely_

Spring, TX

#10 Nov 23, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....some pairng....LOL
Maybe Mel was really KB69. Saw her pics. Woof woof.
Tex_Barb

Spring, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2010
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....some pairng....LOL
Scary!
Kind of like Kate with Jim Bob's version of Uncle Fester!!!
Daddy Day Care

Spring, TX

#12 May 20, 2010
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a preemie has nothing to do with it. Get your facts straight. They were only 9 weeks early and suffered no brain trauma. Do a little research, it may do you some good.
I'm not going to obsess over what grade her preemie kids are in. It's obvious she doesn't value school the way she pulls her kids out for during the school vacations so she can get money to pay her mortgage. Her priority is money, money, money and more money. If she had cared, she would have hired some certified teachers to work with the kids and maybe had them in therapies that would help get them where they needed to be with fine motor skills.
Come Undone

Spring, TX

#13 Aug 21, 2011
And now her show is CANCELLED.
Waa.
Does anyone care?
Nope.
Who watches that sh*t anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Runaways Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Runaways sue over tribute album (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 1
Kim Fowley's New Movie Trailer! (Aug '12) Aug '12 Nancy Sands 1
News Interview - Kristen Stewart: The shy star stepp... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tom 1
All girl punk band! DAMN BROADS! (Jun '10) Jun '10 TayToxic 1
News He Said, She Said movie review: Fanning, Stewar... (May '10) May '10 wild one 1
News Rocker Joan Jett bashes Rush (Feb '10) May '10 Tim 2
News Movie review: "The Runaways" | Columbus Alive (Apr '10) Apr '10 Interested resident 1
More from around the web