Wierdtown Chat hour .com :)
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#2 May 24, 2010
Adult Chat Room:P
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jun 2, 2010
You are all invited to a special lyrical poetry reading:)
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jun 8, 2010
Tommorow is a special lyrical poetry reading from "Led Stealth One"...... for more on me the artist go to Jolene Blalock News - topix....:P
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jun 9, 2010
You're all invited to a special lyrical poetry reading of Led Stealth One in the Chat room:)
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jun 16, 2010
You're all invited to today's lyrical poetry reading in the chat room:)
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jun 23, 2010
You're all welcome to Led Stealth Three lyrical poetry reading in the chat room... coming next week... a complete Led Stealth Lyrical Concert in the chat room:)

Since: Jun 07

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jun 30, 2010
You are all invited to a Led Stealth Concert.... and coming next week part one of the poetic dialectic The Lords & New Creature's Today:)
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jul 7, 2010
Good News my friend the musician play's the drums in a local band that has an ex Keyboard Player for Leon Russel.. so now I know the local musicians:) & of course Leon Russel who was in Ringo Starr's All Star Band:) You are all invited to tonights Poetry Reading The Poetic Dialectic Book I "The Lords & The New Creatures Revisited":)
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#10 Jul 14, 2010
Tonight a special treat the Celebration of the Lizard by Memory:)
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jul 21, 2010
Today we talk about Rock N Roll and Film World Domination:)
Erik Rager

Tulsa, OK

#12 Jul 28, 2010
You're all invited to Book Two of the Poetic Dialectic Notes on Vision.
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#13 Aug 4, 2010
You are all invited to a reading of The Poetic Dialectic Book Three:)
Erik Rager

Tulsa, OK

#14 Aug 18, 2010
There will be non X Rated Adult Chat in Spinchat 30 plus today... and yes Keith we can talk about Rock N Roll World Domination:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Rolling Stones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Richards criticises The Beatles as a live... (Jul '16) 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 9
News Taylor Swift tops Forbes' list of highest-paid ... Dec '16 breaunka 1
News 95-degree heat welcomes concertgoers to Desert ... Oct '16 Ainu 4
News Dancing With the Stars' Delivers a Double Elimi... (May '16) Oct '16 Gerard 57
News Comedy, music, improve: Edge of the Woods Theat... (May '16) Aug '16 Tad 2
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Rolling Stones give historic free concert in Cuba (Mar '16) Apr '16 DaveNY 25
More from around the web