needed: Rolling Stones ticket holder ...

needed: Rolling Stones ticket holder for news story

Posted in the The Rolling Stones Forum

GraceNews

UK

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Hello all,

I'm a freelance journalist, currently working on a piece for Sky News about the Rolling Stones 2012 tour and the cost of tickets.

I'm looking for a fan who has paid a high price for tickets to the 02 London show from a secondary website such as Viagogo or GetMeIn.

We are filming tomorrow so apologies for the short notice but if anyone, preferably based in London, is interested, please get in touch ASAP. Email me at [email protected] with details of your experience.

If anyone could pass this message on to an appropriate thread or person that would be brilliant.

Many thanks,

Grace
roger tasker

Halifax, UK

#2 Nov 21, 2012
GraceNews wrote:
Hello all,
I'm a freelance journalist, currently working on a piece for Sky News about the Rolling Stones 2012 tour and the cost of tickets.
I'm looking for a fan who has paid a high price for tickets to the 02 London show from a secondary website such as Viagogo or GetMeIn.
We are filming tomorrow so apologies for the short notice but if anyone, preferably based in London, is interested, please get in touch ASAP. Email me at [email protected] with details of your experience.
If anyone could pass this message on to an appropriate thread or person that would be brilliant.
Many thanks,
Grace
Grace, I am about to commence legal proceedings against the rolling stones management for the way in which the tickets as a breach of contract. There must be thousands of subscribers (like myself) to the rollings stones universal music newsletter who were equally misled and who may have also suffered financially as a result of this breach of contract. As I understand it, the bands management decided to break the contract and not release tickets as they had committed to in pre-launch marketing emails. I am trying to bring this issue to the bands management attention to see if the band really care about anything other than money. Ideally launching a class action against the management would make them think a bit harder next time. I will email you as well. Thanks. Roger Tasker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Rolling Stones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Richards criticises The Beatles as a live... Aug 12 Greg 2
News Comedy, music, improve: Edge of the Woods Theat... Aug 6 Tad 2
News Bulgaria's Live Aid 2.0: Is Mick Jagger Coming? Jul '16 Kelly 2
News NewsWatch Billy Joel's surprise performance wit... Jun '16 kelly 2
News Dancing With the Stars' Delivers a Double Elimi... May '16 Julie 1
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Rolling Stones give historic free concert in Cuba Apr '16 DaveNY 25
More from around the web