Arts Around Town: 50th anniversary se...

Arts Around Town: 50th anniversary sets stage for music's King Henry & The Showmen

There are 1 comment on the WFMZ-TV Allentown story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Arts Around Town: 50th anniversary sets stage for music's King Henry & The Showmen. In it, WFMZ-TV Allentown reports that:

Members of King Henry & The Showmen are, left, John Richetta, of Wilson, Northampton Co.; Gary Dee, of Easton; Henry Casella, of Wilson; Rollin Krause, of Allentown; and Frank Russo, of Bethlehem Twp., Northampton Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ-TV Allentown.

“Allentown the all AmericanCity”

Since: Sep 07

Allentown, PA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I hope they have someone trained in CPR for medical emergencies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Rolling Stones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 9
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... Mar '17 mgemay 2
Sympathy for The Devil Two Versions? Mar '17 geobeone 1
News Unpublished book claims Mick Jagger purchased c... Feb '17 the lysergic monk 1
News Keith Richards criticises The Beatles as a live... (Jul '16) Jan '17 The Power Of Mast... 12
News Taylor Swift tops Forbes' list of highest-paid ... Dec '16 breaunka 1
News 95-degree heat welcomes concertgoers to Desert ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ainu 4
More from around the web