Top Ten Celebrities we no longer want...

Top Ten Celebrities we no longer want to see naked

There are 29 comments on the www.tuftsdaily.com story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Top Ten Celebrities we no longer want to see naked. In it, www.tuftsdaily.com reports that:

8. Michael Jackson: It is quite possible that when MJ was younger, all the ladies wanted to be on top of him. But for some reason he snapped, and now he looks like an alien that wants to sleep with your children. Who would want to see that type of person naked? You’d probably find more attractive creeps on “To Catch A Predator.”

[The ladies may have wanted to be on top of him but that's not the sex he wanted to play bottom to. Even Lisa Marie can tell you THAT. -ed.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.tuftsdaily.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#21 Apr 28, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
And he'll be the biggest turd to ever lay one.
.____. do u need a hug?

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 28, 2009
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
.____. do u need a hug?
If I did, it wouldn't be from a f'loon. EVER.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#23 Apr 28, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much icky stuff you have to scrape off later. Not to mention the stale urine smell. Ugh.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#24 Apr 28, 2009
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much icky stuff you have to scrape off later. Not to mention the stale urine smell. Ugh.
Not to mention the inappropriate groping and verbal spewage from f'looncreatures who don't know the line between moral and proper and immoral and eternally damned.

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#25 Apr 30, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant reject me im a freaking girl scout!
Thriller jean

Walsall, UK

#26 Jun 3, 2011
MIke wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you are very wrong! Its Michael Jackson who wants to be on top of every little boy!!!!
Shut up. Mj is damn sexy. If u put ur wet finger on him he would sizzle. Don't diss way ur gonna miss coz karma is gonna come back and hitu up the butt sideways. Then u will be sorry
Thriller jean

Walsall, UK

#27 Jun 3, 2011
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the inappropriate groping and verbal spewage from f'looncreatures who don't know the line between moral and proper and immoral and eternally damned.
U r just jealous of those hoo can admire someone hoo is damn sexier than u coz u have no one to look up to u moron. Get a life. Did u make a mental note of that. Oh wait I c ur outta paper

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#28 Jun 4, 2011
Thriller jean wrote:
<quoted text>
U r just jealous of those hoo can admire someone hoo is damn sexier than u coz u have no one to look up to u moron. Get a life. Did u make a mental note of that. Oh wait I c ur outta paper
LOl @ the hopeless case who needs paper to make mental notes on.....
sandeep sharma india nd

India

#29 Jun 4, 2011
It is human nature to get attracted towards external beauty of a person we dont look at the beauty of his heart,his positive thinking and the good deeds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Rolling Stones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the live stream for rolling stones in ... Jun 27 Markiss 1
News SiriusXM to Pay Record Companies $210 Million f... Jun 27 KOREA 50 1
News Rolling Stones Ageless at TCF Bank Stadium Jun 16 thomnasxstewart 1
Mick Jagger And Macenzie Philips Jun 12 Psychotic Capricorn 1
News Garfunkel still holds 45-year-old grudge May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Mick Jagger Reveals the Inspiration for Rolling... May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May '15 swedenforever 6
More from around the web