London Film Festival 2012 line-up: Ro...

London Film Festival 2012 line-up: Rolling Stones to walk red carpet

There are 4 comments on the Metro story from Sep 5, 2012, titled London Film Festival 2012 line-up: Rolling Stones to walk red carpet. In it, Metro reports that:

The official line-up for the 56th BFI London Film Festival has been announced which includes the world premiere of Rolling Stones documentary Crossfire Hurricane, a Gala screening of Michael Haneke's Amour and a talk with author Salman Rushdie .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro.

Anonymous

Baraboo, WI

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Lucys ex boyfriend is a pervert
Anonymous

Baraboo, WI

#2 Jul 16, 2013
lucys ex bf is a pervert
[email protected] email
had_sex_with_luc ys_ex

Cumberland, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Biggest Perv in the USA
Edith

Uckfield, UK

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Just heard about Lucy - the bloke that did this is scum - he should be astrated ihout anestetic using a rusty knife. God bless you Lucy - I hope you get over this terrible ordeal - there are a lot of people on your side Babe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Rolling Stones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NewsWatch Billy Joel's surprise performance wit... Jun 26 kelly 2
News Comedy, music, improve: Edge of the Woods Theat... May '16 Bard 1
News Dancing With the Stars' Delivers a Double Elimi... May '16 Julie 1
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Rolling Stones give historic free concert in Cuba Apr '16 DaveNY 25
News The Rolling Stones arrive in Cuba for historic ... Apr '16 Music Lover 2
News Keith Richards Takes Aim at Led Zeppelin and Th... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Crash 3
More from around the web