Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

There are 56 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Nick Jonas. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Nick Jonas is a guitarist and lead vocalist for the Jonas Brothers, a pop-rock group from New Jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Miranda

Concord, CA

#1 Sep 11, 2008
hey hi im miranda i think nick jonas is a good person, singer, and guitarist hey my friend he's a guitarist too maybe u can come over sometime and teach him something on the guitar. at St. Catherines in martinez,Ca.

love miranda
Mari Anna

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2008
the jonas brothers are so cool i love their music don't you

“teddy geiger=hottie!!! !”

Since: Apr 08

j-ville

#3 Sep 15, 2008
nick and his other brothers are my idols i look up to them. i have all ther cd's and so much more, my bream has to always meet them and i will alays keep a hold of it too. they are an insperation and i love how great they are.

“hey yall! welcome to ma page..”

Since: Jul 08

london

#4 Sep 16, 2008
they basically rocks! everyone knows that unless they never heard ov them before lol
buh yeah aint none ov their songs uncool coz i love em!...wait did i say that right???
brianna

Weslaco, TX

#5 Sep 16, 2008
OMG I LOVE NICK AND JOE AND KEVIN!
I KNOW THERE REAL MYSPACE URL'S!
ILY NICH AND HAPPY B-DAY!
mni

Lima, Peru

#6 Sep 16, 2008
happy b day nick!

j-ville

#7 Sep 17, 2008
aieshaxx wrote:
they basically rocks! everyone knows that unless they never heard ov them before lol
buh yeah aint none ov their songs uncool coz i love em!...wait did i say that right???
you cudov said that none of them are bad or something i don't know. but ya you are right about the other stuff
Olivea

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Miranda wrote:
hey hi im miranda i think nick jonas is a good person, singer, and guitarist hey my friend he's a guitarist too maybe u can come over sometime and teach him something on the guitar. at St. Catherines in martinez,Ca.
love miranda
omg!!!!!!!! i found nick jonas's email its really him i swear its [email protected] EMAIL IT!!!!!!! LIEK NO JOKE ITS HIM!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!!! I KNOW HIM HE IS MY FRIEND(our familys know eachother
Olivea

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Sep 18, 2008
omg!!!!!!!! i found nick jonas's email its really him i swear its [email protected] EMAIL IT!!!!!!! LIEK NO JOKE ITS HIM!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!!! I KNOW HIM HE IS MY FRIEND(our familys know eachother
olivea

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Sep 18, 2008
shimmy shake

San Diego, CA

#11 Sep 18, 2008
olivea wrote:
HaHa Loser

j-ville

#12 Sep 18, 2008
Olivea wrote:
<quoted text>
cool i found his real youtube.
JMA

Chapel Hill, NC

#13 Sep 18, 2008
Olivea wrote:
y'know, if you were really his friend, you wouldn't be passing out his email to random people on the internet.

j-ville

#14 Sep 19, 2008
JMA wrote:
<quoted text>
y'know, if you were really his friend, you wouldn't be passing out his email to random people on the internet.
oh ya that is true, because i don't think he will enjoy so many people sending him email's and stuff. so i agree with u

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2008
Olivea wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool I tried it and he emailed me back.

j-ville

#17 Sep 20, 2008
people i really don't think he want's so many people emailing him everyday i think he want's priviscy and not so many girls asking him questions and stuff. dont' get me wrong i love him but i talk to him on youtube.

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2008
nickponed wrote:
people i really don't think he want's so many people emailing him everyday i think he want's priviscy and not so many girls asking him questions and stuff. dont' get me wrong i love him but i talk to him on youtube.
Actually he told me that he made the email address to talk to his fans, so I don't think this is his private email address.

j-ville

#19 Sep 21, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he told me that he made the email address to talk to his fans, so I don't think this is his private email address.
oh well ok you could've said that in the fisrt place if he made it for his fans then that's good
jenny

Twin Lakes, WI

#20 Sep 21, 2008
test
Vanessa

Great Neck, NY

#21 Sep 24, 2008
is this true cuz im 11 years old and ii never been to there conserts so will i able to talk to them??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Records Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Scene Aug 7 K-DJ 1
News Hilary Duff: Her 10 best singles released (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hilary Duff 1
News Indie label upstart behind Taylor Swift revives... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mirna+Selena 6
News Peter London To Record Norwegian Wood By The Be... (Apr '13) Aug '13 No Myth 38
News Javier Colon: He follows his heart's dictates (Dec '12) Dec '12 V_James 1
News Peter London Covers Gorillaz Feel Good For Radi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 susanne st charles 1
News Scene clips for July 2 - The Park Record (Jul '11) Jul '11 Julius 1
More from around the web