Bo Bice, ex-'Idol' rocker, plays LI

Bo Bice, ex-'Idol' rocker, plays LI

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Bo Bice, ex-'Idol' rocker, plays LI. In it, Newsday reports that:

Though many think of Bo Bice as the force that first brought a rock vibe to "American Idol," opening the door for later contestants Chris Daughtry and David Cook , the modest singer-songwriter demurs, saying ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 3, 2009
What a sweet southern man, they must put something in the water in B'ham...Ruben, Bo, and Taylor. Three of the sweetest men on the planet. Thank you Idol for giving us the hear ALL their voices. OPA!

Sacramento, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2009
Bo Bice is awesome! I missed him on the Idol tour due to his surgery. I sure hope he comes to Northern California. He is one of my all-time favorites from AI, and I've never seen him in concert! I have all his CD's too. He is the best - both as a person and an entertainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Real Thing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sublime With Rome Tries, But Nothing Can Top th... Jul '15 Nero farts 2
News Is there anybody out there? (Feb '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News Plano-Based Dr Pepper Wants Dublin Dr Pepper to... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Aprilblu 1
News Bo Bice to perform at Huntsville's Crossroads o... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Cathy 4
News 'Mad Men,' Santa Cruz Style: Mythmaker uses wit... (Apr '10) Apr '10 shut up and dance 8
News Atlanta, Georgia's Coca-Cola Bottling Company R... (Oct '09) Oct '09 David Ogbogbo 1
News Bice guy (Jul '09) Jul '09 Baloney 2
More from around the web