I Am Legend

There are 3 comments on the AmericaJR story from Nov 7, 2011, titled I Am Legend. In it, AmericaJR reports that:

I Am Legend is a 2007 science fiction film starring Will Smith and directed by Francis Lawrence .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericaJR.

shay

Andover, MA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Huh I seen it love my Will Smith to bad he is married.. And so much talent to act that movie was crazy... Ur number one fan ;)
jason burak

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 8, 2011
I hade a good time with it. will did great, and yes it is scary, ther are a lots of things that can be scary, that was not the point the meaning of this movie. that know mater how hard are live gets it can allways get harder but if you see on the "tank" on wills left turn in the movie it says GOD STELL LOVES YOU and this I know god and he's son have been forgotin not good. he can be scarey he's son was killed by he's peaple he was here for he's peaple then thay killed hem what a joke peace JC love you will ThanKU
none

Roswell, NM

#3 Nov 9, 2011
bite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Pursuit of Happiness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Independence Day: Reflecting on the freedoms th... (Jul '13) Jul '13 ondelivers 1
News Pursuit of Happiness: Oprah and Jenny McCarthy ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 curbedlastinks 1
News One man's junk is another man's treasure (Sep '10) Oct '10 Praise Allah 136
News The one true way anything is possible (Oct '10) Oct '10 Cappy 3
News The Pursuit of Happiness (Jul '10) Jul '10 Hmmm 3
News Citizenship and The Pursuit of Happiness (Jul '10) Jul '10 Spanglish No More 4
News The Climate Change Hoax And The State Controlle... (Dec '09) Jan '10 Eighthman 5
More from around the web