Postal Service to cut Saturday mail to trim costs

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bradenton.com

In an announcement scheduled for later Wednesday, the service is expected to say the Saturday mail cutback would begin in August.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Seems Donahoe doesn't think much of congress or law. I'm also part of the so-called "attrition" program. I'm awaiting removal for tossing some mail in the air and swearing at an abusive stupidvisor. That's what I get for being in safety.
ServiceForTheUSP S

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Swear at the supervisors all you want but don't let your internal battles affect the actual customer service you are there for. Same for management-fire and write up all the employees they want but don't treat the customers like a potential murder victim.

The most bitter and "entitled" employees seem to work for the USPS.

The job is there for work to be done and not a paycheck, ego, power trip or so called happiness. If it's that hard to function daily then quit. You can quit a job. Personal finances are a personal problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••