Postal Service may be out of cash by ...

Postal Service may be out of cash by Oct.

There are 1 comment on the ClickOnDetroit story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Postal Service may be out of cash by Oct.. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

Without help from Congress, the Postal Service will not only default on payments for retiree health care benefits, but it could lack cash for operations by mid-October. As of midnight Wednesday, the Postal Service will be in default -- for the first time in its history -- on a $5.5 billion payment owed the federal government to prepay health care ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I am so SICK of the arrogance of postal clerks and postal carriers in general that I could care less if the entire bunch get thrown off a cliff.

They think they have to right to abuse and harass you. They rely on that 'federal protection' to hide and not be held accountable.

I have had mail stolen, bank statements opened, boxes delivered completely smashed, not received magazines and a whole host of other problems.

The employees DON'T CARE. In fact, when you complain, they just turn up the volume and abuse you FURTHER.

NOBODY seems to be able to fire these kinds of people so
PHUK them.

Let UPS/FEDEX buy them out and START OVER again.

Screw the retirement. Nobody in the rest of the world gets one. Let them work at McDonalds until they are 90.

Worthless phuks day have finally come.

Would you like to know how I REALLY feel?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Postal Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Postal system is getting lazy! Oct 19 solara54 1
we have black mold Oct 5 dalla d 1
Postal Uniform Sales Question Sep 28 online postal uni... 2
News Postal worker convicted of assault was accused ... (Jul '10) Aug '16 Brenda6231 72
Larry Johnson Jul '16 LJHO 1
News Saturday mail deliveries to end; package delive... (Feb '13) May '16 irritated 4
Got yelled at by the mail lady (Dec '15) Dec '15 Zoey234 2
More from around the web