No more Saturday mail? Postal Service plans cuts

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLOX-TV Biloxi

6, 2013. The Postal Service has announced plans to cut back to five-day-a-week deliveries for everything except packages to stem its financial losses in a world where the Internet has dramatically altered how we communicate and pay our bills.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Teat

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Who cares? They are a bunch of drunk government teat suckers anyway.
straight shooter

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

can we learn something about the exorbitant costs of UNIVERSAL COVERAGE with no tie to profitability yet?

Yes, the post office is a perfect example of how UNIVERSAL health will go...
grounded in Reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

silly ass union slow the work down rules + government mismanagement of the mail operation + society moving away from hard copy to E-mail, e banking e-shopping we don't need or want a post office any more.

we don't make buggy whips any more or have blacksmith shops on every street cause the horse was replace by the car.

the post office is obsolete and being replaced by a better more advanced technology.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••