Man's Arrest Prompts Postal Service T...

Man's Arrest Prompts Postal Service To Offer Tips For People Expecting Holiday Packages

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Man's Arrest Prompts Postal Service To Offer Tips For People Expecting Holiday Packages. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The Postal Service is offering some advice and tips to people expecting deliveries this holiday season after police charged a man with stealing packages in Squirrel Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

PostOffice Steals

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2012
The post office also steals people's mail. I don't get half of the magazines I subscribe to and they are like to open mail so they can look at people's financial information.

Close the lameazz postal service. I won't miss all their crap ads and snotty attitudes.

In anticipation of any whiney postal worker replies, GO FARK YERSELF! I hope you lose your gggooddam retirement that I PAID FOR while you were abusing the general public.
Mailman Neal

Oxnard, CA

#2 Dec 25, 2012
PostOffice Steals... please educate yourself, learn how to spell, and get a job. You haven't paid a dime of my retirement and it's people like you that spread disinformation about the Postal Service and its employees.

Did You Know?
A self-supporting government enterprise, the U.S. Postal Service is the only delivery service that reaches every address in the nation which incudes 151 million residences, businesses and Post Office Boxes. The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for itÂ’s operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations. With nearly 32,000 retail locations and the most frequently visited website in the federal government, the Postal Service has annual revenue of more than $65 billion and delivers nearly 40 percent of the world's mail. If it were a private sector company, the U.S. Postal Service would rank 35th in the Fortune 500. In 2011, the U.S. Postal Service was ranked number one out of the top 20 wealthiest nations in the world in overall service performance and Oxford Strategic Consulting, Black Enterprise, and Hispanic Business magazines had ranked the Postal Service as a leader in workforce diversity. The Postal Service has been named the Most Trusted Government Agency for six years in a row and the sixth Most Trusted Business in the nation by the Ponemon Institute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Postal Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Postal worker convicted of assault was accused ... (Jul '10) Aug 11 Brenda6231 72
Postal Uniform Sales Question Aug 7 PostalAdam 1
Larry Johnson Jul '16 LJHO 1
News Saturday mail deliveries to end; package delive... (Feb '13) May '16 irritated 4
Got yelled at by the mail lady (Dec '15) Dec '15 Zoey234 2
News Postmaster General and CFO Host Web Call on U.S... (Nov '15) Nov '15 wise old goat 1
News Congress should stop meddling and let Postal Se... (May '12) Nov '15 Postman Jack 24
More from around the web