FedEx, UPS field questions about Colorado shooter and ammunition shipments

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: Memphis Commercial Appeal

It was all perfectly legal and convenient for Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes to turn to e-commerce to allegedly stock his arsenal for a movie theater shooting spree.

Full Story

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Economics over Jesus / justice equals terrorism. When unable to get justice from blowing the whistle on collusion / terrorism within the USPS. Terrorism responsible for the Postal Holocaust (USSC 99-565 & supplement). I made sure Fed-Ex and UPS legal department received the criminal information. No need for them to be at a disadvantage. Collusion between media and government is very expensive (Jerry Springer Show SO618-93 Violence at the Post Office). Recognize America is morally corrupt. YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Terminal Injustice - Economic Oppression / Murderbyproxy - death fix it>deficit<collusion). Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Postal Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Office employee contracts TB 11 minutes ag... Dec 19 NO MACKEEPER 1
FBI Probes Agency Computer Breaches Said to Bea... Nov '14 START makingsense 1
Husband distraught after wife's ashes lost in t... Nov '14 START makingsense 1
Rallies Friday to Spotlight Postal Service Cuts Nov '14 vet 3
Does the Postal Service protect your privacy? Nov '14 End USPS 1
Rules are in place for a reason Nov '14 End USPS 1
Neighbor fed up with repeat mailbox vandalism Oct '14 Stupid Postal 1
More from around the web