Why Do Fathers Take Their Young Daugh...

Why Do Fathers Take Their Young Daughters In the Men's Room?

Posted in the The Police Forum

Patrick HW Chinamasa

Irvine, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2010
More often than not I have had to urinate in front of young 4-10 year old girls because their fathers had to use the bathroom or the little girl had to use the bathroom. You are standing there minding your own bees wax and you notice some kid is staring at you! These are NOT sexual deviants. These are people who are disorganized, lazy and RUDE! These fathers can not arrange their private lives with a female gaurdian who can look after a minor while they answer the call of nature? They should be subject to a non-sexual type of fine for doing this. I can't defecate or urinate in my neighbor's yard without getting some legal reprimand, can I? I have also heard complaints coming from women in the ladies room. She is sitting on the toilet and some young boy walks by because the kids mother is too disorganized or lazy? I undesrstand baby sitters are expensive and hard to get, but this is getting to be highly annoying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Police Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get a sneak peek of the Erie Phil's 2016-17 season Mar '16 festering schwartz 5
News Year to remember in Hawaii's entertainment worl... (Jan '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 5
News Eastern reg. Police support workers demo with b... Jan '16 Lynn Killed Elyse 1
Cops are nothing more than criminals (Jul '09) Jan '16 Lynn Killed Elyse 2
News 12 classic chart-toppers which didn't make The ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Sleepingboy 2
so mr Cop you think your so bad ? (Nov '13) Apr '14 Elise Gingrich 2
News Simon Cowell Tells Demi Lovato to 'Shut Up' on ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 GBdaqbee 1
More from around the web